Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. She didn't TANK. She ENDURED. She took hella damage from that lmao.

Either way that attack was said to bypass durability all together so again, not a durability feat.
:kaidowhat: Same shit. She ate that attack and is still standing, declaring "You think you can defeat me I am Big Mum!" Bein durable does not mean you don't take any damage as Kidd pointed out. She tanked that shit and kept going. Durability also involves internals genius.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
CANT WAIT TO SEE IFRIT JAMBE IN THE ANIME

WE NEED TO SEE THE COLOR OF THE LIGHTNING

:crazwhat:
I'm thinking that since white is the hottest color and base Diable Jambe is red there might be a combo of colors with the results being pink.

That'd be pretty cool as it would suit Sanji's black suit color scheme really well. :steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:kaidowhat: Same shit. She ate that attack and is still standing, declaring "You think you can defeat me I am Big Mum!" Bein durable does not mean you don't take any damage as Kidd pointed out. She tanked that shit and kept going. Durability also involves internals genius.
No it isn't. Durability is literally Tekkai like what CP9 showed. Stop mixing endurance and durability lmao. If her innards no-sold the attack, then we can talk about internal durability. But she sustained damage.

Big Trash fell a couple of feet and started bleeding and crying

:mihanha:

Chadido fell from sky and had a brief headache before folding Kid.
This right here.

Nobody should be trying to argue or claim Big Mom's body is more durable than Kaido.

The reason the Scabbards cut and pierced Kaido body was because of their powerful Ryu.

Kaido even though they could use Oden's haki/Ryu because they could cut him.

That same power (Ryu) would easily cut Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.