Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Your leader remembers the situation this way:

Your leader asked where Nana was because she was on a party with Kiwi and Drago.

The people there thought it was sus and wondered if she went delving by herself.

Like 3 minutes later Nana joined the Disc chat.

Everyone questioned her. A little later Ekko joined and saw us talking about Nana, then suddenly pushed Kiwi and your leader. Without apparently reading the situation.

Your leader came to the conclusion Nana was either scum with a buddy telling her to join or that your leader is a Witch with precognition.

Never fear!
I am still really curious about that entire situation, I just worry that it might have been a coincidence. What do you really feel about it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
i feel scum is killing of council so they get free lynchs,direct

muu-town, i thin if someone can detect hidden wu should check his death wu to see if his flip was fake? as seen other mention could be fake faction flip.
zem-third
lind-has also been sus, and see people itching on him slowly
scum-
rej-will probably sheep of scum votes, :rosismile:
odd-lean town, more responsible
I actually thought the exact same thing when Drago died.

muu-town, i thin if someone can detect hidden wu should check his death wu to see if his flip was fake? as seen other mention could be fake faction flip.
zem-third
scum-
If you're worried about this then protect me at night tbqh, I can keep council from being corrupted with my secret sauce.

Because he’s been one of the most townie players this entire game from what I’ve seen and he’s making good posts in his argument with Ratchet that I’m looking at.

I haven’t seen scum Ultra much (indie once and on my team once) but he’s playing exactly like he plays as town and I’ve not seen any opportunistic or shady pushes/reads from him.

Also his responses to Ratchet don’t look like scum who knows they have something on him to me.

Why do you think he’s a good lynch?

updated

dragimor-dead
blue-dead
mango-lean town
hayumi-hmmm lol
zem-third
scumsup-scum-
ultra-leaned town

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Flowa I just thought about something xD I told the entire delve chat I was going to be killed that night....... and I know there was scum in there.....and they still tried it :milaugh:

They should have know something was up.

Because he’s been one of the most townie players this entire game from what I’ve seen and he’s making good posts in his argument with Ratchet that I’m looking at.

I haven’t seen scum Ultra much (indie once and on my team once) but he’s playing exactly like he plays as town and I’ve not seen any opportunistic or shady pushes/reads from him.

Also his responses to Ratchet don’t look like scum who knows they have something on him to me.

Why do you think he’s a good lynch?
This is not how this works, you said I was a suspect of yours and asked what you got on me. Surprise, its nothing. So you effectively have one scum candidate in Ratchet.
He reeks scum is what I'll say. It's not difficult to look town when you're pushing for someone who many other people think may be scum. Example: Muugen, now Ratchet. He mentions people, but he doesn't really follow up. When he was town in the past, he was more aggressive with the people that he called out. Now? He is simply performing and nothing else.

He is a good candidate to lynch. Ratchet is just better for now.

He reeks scum is what I'll say. It's not difficult to look town when you're pushing for someone who many other people think may be scum. Example: Muugen, now Ratchet. He mentions people, but he doesn't really follow up. When he was town in the past, he was more aggressive with the people that he called out. Now? He is simply performing and nothing else.

Both those pushes were started by me!

So everyone, please give your leader your thoughts on the following:

The Nana situation which was somehow forgotten.
Broki vs Arondight.
Ratchet vs Ultra.
Borto hard dodging a request for a claim.
Generally the players defending Muugen.

Can we not go after Zem now, pls, and get other things done? She‘s gonna leave EoD and if she doesn‘t we can always deal with her later.

Never give up trying!
nana scum

broki-sus

town vs town :luffywat:

some could be scum defending muugan, i think someone should check muu wu to see if it fake, just to be sure :rosismile:

Are you bussing Ratchet?

Because you're just now leaving enough room for a derail to an Ultra lynch while also getting cred in case Ratchet flips scum with that argument.

Never stop walking! Always keep moving forward!

If you're worried about this then protect me at night tbqh, I can keep council from being corrupted with my secret sauce.
wut?? you should be asking town protects lmao in thread, but it good point. anyone reading you town should put protect on you!

also your reply, are you fishing, even ratchet made assumption lmao

:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.