Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a scum lean on Ratchet and possibly Ultra. Perhaps they are from different factions.

It's also interesting that Blue has vanished, they have been fluffing quite a bit this game. It's sad really.

I've no town reads on anyone. It's too early to develop those in such a game. I've also noticed that my partner Ral has not done anything either. We should really be looking through Muugen's list of voters. No doubt there is scum among them:

Worst should also be killed as soon as possible.
Blue unfortunately was killed

"I've no town reads on anyone. It's too early to develop those in such a game. "
a take I can respect

ral chan might need to sub out but I havent played with them so am not sure being inactive is out of character .

perhaps I need to start looking @Worst quite a few times his name has popped up now.

what about odd

Lol the more and more I read Ratchet’s posts and responses to Flower and Ultra, the scummier it gets. Is fuck off the only words in his vocabulary today? I can’t remember seeing Ratchet get this angry over suspicion.

Bro, he’s town unless we tinfoil a death miller and so his creations will come out with the intent of helping town in mind.
Not necessarily. Some abilities can do more harm than good, but in this case it would have been on him to talk about good chara submissions and how pro Town or Town they could be. Your leader thinks that had so much good potential, but was sadly not used.

Never fear!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
hello scum rej! didn't you say muu was town, and now jump on his wagon!

:okay: every active player was on Muu he was an obvious lynch, so I rather vote him and join the fiesta in case there is some heavy lynch shenanigans going on, and my read was proven correct because I am probably the most unbiased player right now because I have no fucking clue what is going on this in game and I rather play intuitive than thinking and talking bout shit

Rej voted me and called me scum after Muus death @Underworld Broker, I dont think he would be so ignorant or atleast appear ignorant of my role if he was mafia.
what did you claim? now that I think of it weren't you some kinda indie? Serial Killer or Survivor?

Status
Not open for further replies.