Fuji - Muugen > Zemmi > Muugen
Cinera - Muugen
Ultra - Muugen > Ratchet > Zemmi > Muugen
Lighto - Muugen
Midngiht - Muugen
Lind - Muugen
Nick - Muugen
Michelle - Muugen

Is Ekko still a viable candidate I wonder.

I remember that they were suspecting me on D1, but I think they gave up once they realized that it was gaining no traction. Interesting how that goes. I don't remember most of these posters' thoughts. Let's look at them closely.

@Flowa out of all the people who have accused or threw shade at me, who do you suspect the most?
Your leader has already voiced her thoughts on Gramma, so not sure he is that scummy if he's indeed an Android.

Lind is not off the hook yet either.

Ratchet defending Muugen can't be ignored either.

Given how Town read you were, Michelle can be considered lock Town now.

Never fear!

For the rest your leader has to look back, but those sticked out a bit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mango - Muugen
Ekko - Muugen
Kvothe - Muugen
Hayumi - Muugen
Fuji - Muugen > Zemmi > Muugen
Cinera - Muugen
Ultra - Muugen > Ratchet > Zemmi > Muugen
Lighto - Muugen
Midngiht - Muugen
Lind - Muugen
Nick - Muugen
Michelle - Muugen

Is Ekko still a viable candidate I wonder.

I remember that they were suspecting me on D1, but I think they gave up once they realized that it was gaining no traction. Interesting how that goes. I don't remember most of these posters' thoughts. Let's look at them closely.
im null on u rn
partly cuz i havent read much from u to decide otherwise, nor did u give much info

I have a scum lean on Ratchet and possibly Ultra. Perhaps they are from different factions.

It's also interesting that Blue has vanished, they have been fluffing quite a bit this game. It's sad really.

I've no town reads on anyone. It's too early to develop those in such a game. I've also noticed that my partner Ral has not done anything either. We should really be looking through Muugen's list of voters. No doubt there is scum among them:

Worst should also be killed as soon as possible.
I think you're opportunistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.