Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Ratchet’s “frustration” as a red flag bc I’ve come to associate scum Ratchet with more of an edge/mean streak. But a lot of these frustration posts feel real lol. (Not the ones where he’s really freaking out like on Flower. That one ping’d me quite a bit). Not sure town Ratchet says that to Flower lol.

It’s hard for me to bring myself to lynch Ratchet bc he can always wins me over. But trying to take any AtE things out of it, posts like this look pretty scummy to me:

I can't claim that part. And no, that wasn't to overstate your ability either. Like I said, there is really no pressure on me here. No reason to get myself killed for free when I've already done what I needed to do regarding you. I've drawn out scummy behaviour from you and there's nowhere left for you to run. I'm in a great position.
I don’t really know that I’ve seen town Ratchet make an argument like this in a game. ^ He’s usually more concrete.

I've had claiming restrictions before but I've tried to find ways to let that info out and succeeded
Tbf he did kinda hint at something when he asked your leader if Ultra was a Miller, but thing is he didn't hint any further and made the whole thing more vague like he's trying to get some wiggle room in case the guilty result claim gets debunked somehow.

Never give up fighting!

@Underworld Broker

I have a scum lean on Ratchet and possibly Ultra. Perhaps they are from different factions.

It's also interesting that Blue has vanished, they have been fluffing quite a bit this game. It's sad really.

I've no town reads on anyone. It's too early to develop those in such a game. I've also noticed that my partner Ral has not done anything either. We should really be looking through Muugen's list of voters. No doubt there is scum among them:

Worst should also be killed as soon as possible.
Dedicate your hearts! Tatakae!!!

I have a scum lean on Ratchet and possibly Ultra. Perhaps they are from different factions.

It's also interesting that Blue has vanished, they have been fluffing quite a bit this game. It's sad really.

I've no town reads on anyone. It's too early to develop those in such a game. I've also noticed that my partner Ral has not done anything either. We should really be looking through Muugen's list of voters. No doubt there is scum among them:

Worst should also be killed as soon as possible.
Jinri here is what broki was talking about

Which of them would you vote for?

My vote is on Rhea so maybe there.

Like I said I trust Zemmi is being honest here and my vote won't go to her today.

@Hayumi has already provided a convincing case on Misty whom Rhea subbed in for.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ale-the-last-weeb.20957/page-302#post-2395078

And after subbing in Rhea has not done anything to improve her standing. Out of the 81 posts she has made, I think I can maybe find 5 or 6 posts that are actually something worthwhile. Most are fluffy, small talk and/or activity excuses and complaints about not being able to catch up

Most of her other posts are also some empty blanket statements and questions. Like here, promising to check on Sallu, whom she said she is acquainted with due to him playing in a game she had hosted

which amounted to nothing bar this literally blanket post again

This looking for cases on Adam and you

But later not voting for any of you as far as I am aware of.

Then this wondering about how you and Odd are on the council

which did not really yield anything at all because this is Rhea's last post on that matter

in which she states you can either be scum, or town or indie. Which is not anything groundbreaking.

And this shading of Naomi here

for not including Lindie in one of her posts with rainbow reads, but Naomi had already had a read on Lindie a bit earlier than those posts

And this was perhaps Rhea's most useful post

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ale-the-last-weeb.20957/page-866#post-2425476

in which she also says she'll check out Typo but never really doing it and just some generic posts in it.

So like I said coupled with Hayumi's case and Rhea's play, which is mostly consisting of activity excuses and blanket promises and statements, I believe it's enough to get a wagon going and then observing from there.

Like I said I've mainly skimmed his back and forth with Ultra, so I don't really have much to say there. I have him as a null to scum lean mostly due to the fact actions keep failing on him and him not trying to communicate what he has on Ultra by all means from what I've seen. I've had claiming restrictions before but I've tried to find ways to let that info out and succeeded.
I can also get behind a Rhea wagon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Which of them would you vote for?

My vote is on Rhea so maybe there.

Like I said I trust Zemmi is being honest here and my vote won't go to her today.

@Hayumi has already provided a convincing case on Misty whom Rhea subbed in for.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ale-the-last-weeb.20957/page-302#post-2395078

And after subbing in Rhea has not done anything to improve her standing. Out of the 81 posts she has made, I think I can maybe find 5 or 6 posts that are actually something worthwhile. Most are fluffy, small talk and/or activity excuses and complaints about not being able to catch up

Most of her other posts are also some empty blanket statements and questions. Like here, promising to check on Sallu, whom she said she is acquainted with due to him playing in a game she had hosted

which amounted to nothing bar this literally blanket post again

This looking for cases on Adam and you

But later not voting for any of you as far as I am aware of.

Then this wondering about how you and Odd are on the council

which did not really yield anything at all because this is Rhea's last post on that matter

in which she states you can either be scum, or town or indie. Which is not anything groundbreaking.

And this shading of Naomi here

for not including Lindie in one of her posts with rainbow reads, but Naomi had already had a read on Lindie a bit earlier than those posts

And this was perhaps Rhea's most useful post

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ale-the-last-weeb.20957/page-866#post-2425476

in which she also says she'll check out Typo but never really doing it and just some generic posts in it.

So like I said coupled with Hayumi's case and Rhea's play, which is mostly consisting of activity excuses and blanket promises and statements, I believe it's enough to get a wagon going and then observing from there.

Like I said I've mainly skimmed his back and forth with Ultra, so I don't really have much to say there. I have him as a null to scum lean mostly due to the fact actions keep failing on him and him not trying to communicate what he has on Ultra by all means from what I've seen. I've had claiming restrictions before but I've tried to find ways to let that info out and succeeded.
yea cast her to fire
this slot is better vigged like nana and maybe ardon as others brought up
what can i say
too many scum, not enough rope

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see Ratchet’s “frustration” as a red flag bc I’ve come to associate scum Ratchet with more of an edge/mean streak. But a lot of these frustration posts feel real lol. (Not the ones where he’s really freaking out like on Flower. That one ping’d me quite a bit). Not sure town Ratchet says that to Flower lol.

It’s hard for me to bring myself to lynch Ratchet bc he can always wins me over. But trying to take any AtE things out of it, posts like this look pretty scummy to me:

I don’t really know that I’ve seen town Ratchet make an argument like this in a game. ^ He’s usually more concrete.
"not concrete"
We can just say we're making up whatever we please, it's not rocket science.

My emotion, in this game, is 100% genuine. You can see soon enough, or you can specifically ask me at the end of the game and I promise you my answer will not change. I fully believe I'm being treated with spite which is disappointing and certainly will have me reconsider how I'll be approaching these games in the future. Pretty much done with several people over this one.

> ratchet said hes unable to claim cuz role restriction. does that change anything for u? if hes "very scummy" as u say, i wonder why r u considering rhea as a better option. is she THAT scummy?
I don't like this post. I literally dropped a vote on Ratchet so what do u mean lol. If only for the fact that he's the common wagon im on board with between him and Zemmi. At least from what you made it sound like, there's currently a big wagon on Ratchet. If that isn't the case tho I'll be switching right back to Rhea since others are on board.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like, people pretending that they know me well enough to be able to discern what is real and what is fake emotionally when they know basically nothing about me and I'm just here watching the kangaroo court go on while I know they haven't read anything, and it's really not pleasant. Just a game, so I'm trying not to break the global forum rules, but it is taking more self control than I would like it to. So, I will be simply excusing myself.

Prof, just to be clear, this post isn't towards you. You're cool.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tbf he did kinda hint at something when he asked your leader if Ultra was a Miller, but thing is he didn't hint any further and made the whole thing more vague like he's trying to get some wiggle room in case the guilty result claim gets debunked somehow.

Never give up fighting!
Could you quote those posts for me? Yeah I think being purposely vague is a bit scummy and trying to leave out wiggle room is an indication of it.

I've had my vote on Ratchet.
I've seen it now.

I will read your case on them.
Oki doki buddy.

yea cast her to fire
this slot is better vigged like nana and maybe ardon as others brought up
what can i say
too many scum, not enough rope

I am fine with vigging there as well.

I can also get behind a Rhea wagon.
Cool.

Status