Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm at it, here's what I can claim.

I can create a chat with people after conditions have been met. One of the boons of that chat is I learn the role name of a person once they join.

@Ekkologix was the only living player to have met these conditions. No, I cannot claim them. Last night phase, he and I should have been in a chat. We were not, and I was told my ability to learn his role name had failed, however I was specifically informed that the conditions had been met.

I can also communicate with the dead, however I haven't used it yet. It's only up to two dead people, so nothing to work with yet. I assume the whistle link might need to be broken too, not entirely sure the point of it otherwise.

As for actions failing on me, the only egregious one is the role cop. The first one was role crushed, and the second one comes during a phase were all actions pertaining to chat creation has failed. Nuance, of course, that's missed on most people.

Ultra is 100% scum. I am not sure if he's Mafia, he could be a scummy Indie, but he's not town. This is also evidenced in thread. Ultra as Town has fake claimed investigations before. The fact he threw out the possibility of me doing this early is damning to him, because it indicated that he was willing to throw whatever he could at the problem to bismirch it. I don't know why I'm bothering typing this because I suspect it will either be ignored or not addressed and then later brushed away, but whatever. If anyone is interested, they really should read the start of our interaction today - Ultra was throwing everything he could find at me and he's allowed to do so for reasons I can only guess at. Of course no one will address this, because you'd rather not think, but that's not my concern.

So yes, Ekko is immune to investigative abilities (this is the only explanation) and that's all I have for now. If I'm around in the night, maybe some of you will be invited to my chat along with him.
I don't know what to tell your buddy, but you're wrong. This is really going nowhere since your incapable of divulging what your tell is.

However if you could chat with people, and get info on this basis...why not wait to start a chat and have someone communicate on your behalf?

I can create a chat with people after conditions have been met. One of the boons of that chat is I learn the role name of a person once they join.

@Ekkologix was the only living player to have met these conditions. No, I cannot claim them. Last night phase, he and I should have been in a chat. We were not, and I was told my ability to learn his role name had failed, however I was specifically informed that the conditions had been met.

I can also communicate with the dead, however I haven't used it yet. It's only up to two dead people, so nothing to work with yet. I assume the whistle link might need to be broken too, not entirely sure the point of it otherwise.

As for actions failing on me, the only egregious one is the role cop. The first one was role crushed, and the second one comes during a phase were all actions pertaining to chat creation has failed. Nuance, of course, that's missed on most people.

Ultra is 100% scum. I am not sure if he's Mafia, he could be a scummy Indie, but he's not town. This is also evidenced in thread. Ultra as Town has fake claimed investigations before. The fact he threw out the possibility of me doing this early is damning to him, because it indicated that he was willing to throw whatever he could at the problem to bismirch it. I don't know why I'm bothering typing this because I suspect it will either be ignored or not addressed and then later brushed away, but whatever. If anyone is interested, they really should read the start of our interaction today - Ultra was throwing everything he could find at me and he's allowed to do so for reasons I can only guess at. Of course no one will address this, because you'd rather not think, but that's not my concern.

So yes, Ekko is immune to investigative abilities (this is the only explanation) and that's all I have for now. If I'm around in the night, maybe some of you will be invited to my chat along with him.
Now who would I rather lynch right now in this moment of time.... Ratchet giving us this detailed explanation? Or @Rhea Calliope giving us literally nothing.
:choppawhat:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’m used to you have solid cases, or solid proof when you’re town. Not “I baited our scummy behavior”. That feels flimsier than what I’m used to seeing when you go at someone
It's not really flimsy when you consider the typical behaviour of the person it pertains too. Ultra likes to try and claim I'm "Ben Shapiro" for some reason, despite me abhoring said person, but he's plenty rational and "facts and logic" centered too. When he's flinging utter garbage to discredit my position in thread, I think it's extremely telling.
Fuck this sounds real lol.

But it also occurred to me that your emotion can be real and you also be scum because you didn’t guarantee me you’re town in this lol.
I'm town, but you're correct on this. Usually I can play into it but even I have my limits, I've been very frustrated before as scum. Most of. You just haven't seen it. Like I said, even after the game if you want me to reaffirm said emotion if my flip doesn't do it for you, I'm more than willing to do so.

Zemmi

GodMommie
you said she protected you, because of fuji, then she already claimed she protected you.

i even replied with qoute

lmao

scum can also have protects, are you denying this? plus her stating in open here i am scum, come destroy my abilties/target me

:gokulaugh:

broki is the egg? seen people mention this. makes her more scummy
No I believe they can have healing abilities that isn't the thing. If we believe Lind is telling the truth, someone absolutely had to heal me, there is no way around it. someone other than myself stopped it.

Before she even claimed it though, she hinted it was and I seen that.

I actually have the most talent in the world of finding doctors in mafia :milaugh:

As For Broker, I do believe she is town. I have read her in such a way the entire game, the only time I thought differently was when they made a case on the egg, yes there is a chance she could be using trickery and saying very townie things but that would really hurt a scum and they would have to work harder to get around brining in the inactive players, which I think me and her have actually complained about that together at one point in the game.

Invite me If you can.

It's not really flimsy when you consider the typical behaviour of the person it pertains too. Ultra likes to try and claim I'm "Ben Shapiro" for some reason, despite me abhoring said person, but he's plenty rational and "facts and logic" centered too. When he's flinging utter garbage to discredit my position in thread, I think it's extremely telling.
I'm town, but you're correct on this. Usually I can play into it but even I have my limits, I've been very frustrated before as scum. Most of. You just haven't seen it. Like I said, even after the game if you want me to reaffirm said emotion if my flip doesn't do it for you, I'm more than willing to do so.
My humor has layers to it

Emil

Certified Memelord

shuda told me before hand so i can allow it. having the chat wud be nice.

so do i take from this u have nothing on ultra?

can u communicate with janitored players? that wud be helpful

how r u 100% on ultra without a result?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't know what to tell your buddy, but you're wrong. This is really going nowhere since your incapable of divulging what your tell is.

However if you could chat with people, and get info on this basis...why not wait to start a chat and have someone communicate on your behalf?
I think it's pretty clear that over the course of this game I've been given reason not to think too highly of the abilities of several players. It's not something I can just pick someone and they join it, in fact said conditions of the chat are mostly out of my control entirely.

And yet people aren't trying to get on the Ratchet/Ultra wagons that I've been trying to lay out. I wonder...

ekko also tanked a kill from ariess claim

Status
Not open for further replies.