Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty clear that over the course of this game I've been given reason not to think too highly of the abilities of several players. It's not something I can just pick someone and they join it, in fact said conditions of the chat are mostly out of my control entirely.
Did you read earlier lights suggestion? That you get rolecrushed to get rid of your supposed restrictions?

Because your answer here sounds like a cop out. You're clever, you can think of ways around these barriers.

Ratchet has had a few red flags come up for them:

- soft defending people that they don't know the alignment of: this is something he does regularly to build credit by buddying the people that they defend. Even if a person is very scummy, they will defend them as scum because they know that they are not on the same team. He has done this twice thus far.
- inability to explain positions or what they do anything: when pressed about opinions or actions, they can't explain anything.
- good contrast lynch to Ultra: Ultra is equally a valid option to lynch. I would like to see them both as the leading wagons for this day phase.
sorry for keeping you waiting
One piece spoilers came out

"soft defending people that they don't know the alignment of: this is something he does regularly to build credit by buddying the people that they defend"

I saw this particularly with muugen but who is the other player. technically I took this position as well; things felt too close with muugen and adam. I assumed you thought the same since you also suspect some the voters in the muugen wagon .

" inability to explain positions or what they do anything: when pressed about opinions or actions, they can't explain anything."

hmmm I need you to be a bit more specific on this
was there a specific instance or person he was unable to explain his opinion/action on?

"good contrast lynch to Ultra: Ultra is equally a valid option to lynch. I would like to see them both as the leading wagons for this day phase"

naturally I would also ask for your case on the other player.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Also Ratchet just because players like me and Ekko fake invests on people doesn't mean I would assume that of all players...certainly not you.
Did you know in the first game of Mafia I played, I shot someone as the Vig and then never claimed it, allowing Town to tinfoil an extra scum faction for several days. On that same site, I was a Doctor who lied and said I was Vanilla, which kept me in a pool of three for scum and very nearly had me mislynched.

You, Ultra, more than anyone else in this game, should be able to attest to me being able to play "out of my range". You've seen it first hand. The idea that you would just dismiss this play because it of who I am is not something I'm going to accept from you.

sorry for keeping you waiting
One piece spoilers came out

"soft defending people that they don't know the alignment of: this is something he does regularly to build credit by buddying the people that they defend"

I saw this particularly with muugen but who is the other player. technically I took this position as well; things felt too close with muugen and adam. I assumed you thought the same since you also suspect some the voters in the muugen wagon .

" inability to explain positions or what they do anything: when pressed about opinions or actions, they can't explain anything."

hmmm I need you to be a bit more specific on this
was there a specific instance or person he was unable to explain his opinion/action on?

"good contrast lynch to Ultra: Ultra is equally a valid option to lynch. I would like to see them both as the leading wagons for this day phase"

naturally I would also ask for your case on the other player.
I've already given the case for Ultra, and others have elaborated on Ratchet in the past few pages. You may read back.

Did you know in the first game of Mafia I played, I shot someone as the Vig and then never claimed it, allowing Town to tinfoil an extra scum faction for several days. On that same site, I was a Doctor who lied and said I was Vanilla, which kept me in a pool of three for scum and very nearly had me mislynched.

You, Ultra, more than anyone else in this game, should be able to attest to me being able to play "out of my range". You've seen it first hand. The idea that you would just dismiss this play because it of who I am is not something I'm going to accept from you.
You've played a lot of mafia since then, old man.

And this is a dumb criticism for as long as you are insisting you are sincere in having info, because then I would be correct in assuming you're not making some play. By all means, admit that you're bullshitting and I'll take being wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.