Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick, I watched all the MCU movies and am keeping up with some TV shows like Loki and planning on binging Wanda next. That sounds awesome lol. I am also hyped for Dr. Strange.
Omg you havenโ€™t see wandavision? Definitely need to watch. Loki was just as good. The rest of the shows pretty decent but those 2 are by far the best. I cannot wait for multiverse of madness. Just so many opportunities for characters to show up especially after Spider-Man no way home. Youโ€™ll have to let me know what you think once you see it for sure

Omg you havenโ€™t see wandavision? Definitely need to watch. Loki was just as good. The rest of the shows pretty decent but those 2 are by far the best. I cannot wait for multiverse of madness. Just so many opportunities for characters to show up especially after Spider-Man no way home. Youโ€™ll have to let me know what you think once you see it for sure
Stop talking about CapeSHIT or else

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nicky will do. Haven't peeped Wanda yet but saw the trailer and it looks promising. I actually watched No Way Home like 3 days ago lol. I really like it. Garfield still best Spiderman.
:finally:

Yeah I am hoping to see a lot of new chars in the multiverse of madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.