Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon will engage in the final war defeat the navy and be killed by BB who will steal his zoan and at this time he will take the opportunity to kill imu sama and seize the national treasure of marie joys and take his throne to become the king of the world

and the final fight of will be luffy vs blackbeard
Keep wanking

It's possible that she isn't, but at this point it's hard to tell. One thing that is notable that Oda did was introduce the fact that she can actually heal herself with her Devil Fruit. For him to introduce something like that, this late in the game can be a tell of what's to come later on. Don't see any reason why he would throw something in like that, now of all times. He could have completely left that aspect of her powers out, and taken her out and been done with it. She might be out for the time being though.
I really think she is done for , I assume Kid's beam attack will push her down through the hole Law created and she will land on ground where the crater created by Law's attack is.
she didn't recover from Law's attack yet and tanked another big one , she will lose consciousness and cannot heal herself.

Kaido did not defeat Yamato at all. They fought for 10+ chapters and despite Kaido going hard (using Haoshoku coating, trying to kill her, saying he wouldn't hold back, etc.). Kaido could not defeat her.

I said Yamato can push him to high difficulty not that she did. Yamato's fight with Kaido proved that he cannot mid diff her (he completely failed to defeat her).
Yeah yeah whatever.
Robin lol diffed Pell the strongest warrior of Alabasta.
Franky stalemated Luffy once.
Yamatrash stalled Kaido once.

See the formula? Yamatrash the new Robin / Franky.
She is below Sanji / Jinbe.

Nobody can surpass MC Plot armor Bullshit
Even the SNs get out of his attack PRE ts, becaus ehim couldnt capture anyone of them.

Needing a sea Stone handcuff to do some damage to a YC1, what a clown and needed even Onigumo help to doed something like this and not forget he managed to deal damage to Marco because him was not pay attention to Kizaru.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Excited for this chapter.

If I’m understanding things correctly.

Laws internal damage causes Big Moms hardened body defense to drop which Kidd can then do his high caliber external damage.

@Cinera

I have them both equal but different but in a 1v1 Law takes the cake due to hax and Kidds non-haki feats.
I disagree, see:
  • Law is the one who broke Linlin's bones.
  • Linlin acknowledged and complimented the damage Law dealt.
    • "Trafalgar's techniques are pretty dangerous".
  • Law caused her internal damage.

Law is unironically above Kidd (both by feats and portrayal).
The one who broke Linlin's bones and forced her to use her soul power to heal herself was Law not Kidd.
The one who Linlin complimented by saying their techniques were "pretty dangerous" was Law not Kidd.

All Kidd has done (prior to Electromagnetic Cannon at least) was pushing Linlin around and smacking her with metal. He was dealing mostly superficial damage. The person really fucking her up has consistently been Law.

Law is not only a much better matchup than Kidd against almost every character, his offensive prowess is consistently outright superior.

I could place them in the same tier list, but Law would rank higher for me.

I really think she is done for , I assume Kid's beam attack will push her down through the hole Law created and she will land on ground where the crater created by Law's attack is.
she didn't recover from Law's attack yet and tanked another big one , she will lose consciousness and cannot heal herself.
It's still suspect for Oda to even throw that in there though. Like completely pointless to introduce a healing factor in a character about to be defeated that leads to nowhere.

And couldn't defeat Marco who wa snot even pay attention to him, this attack don't doed nothing, because wasnt even mentioned on his WB death.
Post automatically merged:

In CQC I think King > Big Mom.

Big Mom can choke Marco but King also choked Sanji and tried to strip Zoro from his swords twice.

Big Mom has low reaction speed and King is the type to keep attacking continuosly. Big Mom will get send flying over and over until she falls from Onigashima.
King needs to pass first Katakuri to even be able to be a opponent for Mom.

How King can defeat a woman who can endure Island level attacks like that?
stop the cap, 100% zoro won extreme diff against king no way in hell is he beating law and Kidd who has been fighting since and took down bigmom
Again stop being retarded. A combined effort of fighting 1 yonko does not equate to taking on two yonko combined attack by ones self.

Law and kidd combine attacks to take out bigmom does not mean that they are both above yc1+.

If king is 55 and bigmom is 80 with kidd and law being 45 each, them combining attacks and coordination to be 90 won't translated to them individually being stronger than king

Dude, our fandoms have earned this W.
How long did we fought and waited for it? It’s our time now!

Congratz :cheers:
It’s been a hell of a Road. Even now, fools are trying to downplay the AP. Of a man that temporarily OK’D, An even broking the arm of, The second most durable character in the manga lls. An that attacks piss, to the current Canon he shot.

Law & Kids Awakening are freaking amazing

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This Shit Can’t be Real!!!!!!!! What TF Going y’all???? Fuck nova wars. Law just competely shitted on the combine power of Hybrid Kaido & Meme. Low top tier generous

:getnappaed:
@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR @Sentinel @Gol D. Roger @CbShadow @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @rerere @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @Hereforthesalt @ReggieZoldyck21 @Steven
@MarineHQ62
Gentlemen Ur King Of Feats:

@Bogard please tell all mods cut me some slack this week. I’m going nuts with Law propaganda.
:kailaugh:
I honestly don't even wanna stop you even if I don't fully agree with you. Law deserves some mad wank for what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.