Rej

Inactives:
Conq
Don Da

Claimed indies:
Zem - Cell
Worst - Mosquito
Fuji - Ramen guy

I want to leave the indies alone (especially Fuji since he's the one I trust the most) we don't have to focus on them right now and if we want to verify them or get rid of them then we can do so later.
In order of trust:
Fuji > Zem > Worst.

I think we can start by shooting the inactives and getting more info on the null and scum lean players. Definitely start clearing players with abilities if it's possible, and start connecting the info. Also please don't start going down the rabbit hole of tinfoiling alignments by abilities or thinking about fake flips. It only gives room for scum to push false narratives and make us run around in circles. Just stick to scum reading players and info from the thread.

Vote lynch Borto

@Naomi @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @Ultra @Grammaton @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ryu Kishi @Underworld Broker @oddoddfruit @Cinera etc etc.
Basically tagging my town reads. Let me know if you guys disagree with anything.
Borto opens scum a faIr bit

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
null at best

nothing to townread there for me personally

her activity didnt really improve which you had a problem with yesterday
and she tossed a vote at nick without much explanation .
very little to townread there but cant say i scumread her either .
I actually think that her replies to me last day phase were starting to look townie. Either way, I can respect the different reads we both have.

Who would you vote out this day phase?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
For my previous summary please check it out on page 860.

Okay so I saw a lot of misreading while catching up. This is a summary from page 861 to 978:
- Muugen claimed that he disabled Zem's passives last day phase which Zem said she absorbed.
- Muugen confidently came to the thread and said that I shot Zem. This was an assumption by him which was perceived as a slip by everyone.
- Mango healed Flowa's role crush.
- I used an ability on Muugen and got his role from it. I told people he's town and that we should not lynch him.
- Flower used her ability to start a chat with Ratchet which failed. She used an artifact to start a QT with me which also failed.
- She apparently shot Muugen which failed.
- Fuji won the contest of weebs and super kill Muugen who flipped town Mahito.
- Michelle came out and said that she protected Zem at night only.
- Lots of Ratchet and Ultra back and forth. Ratchet exploded and some perceived it as a scum tell and some genuine. Apparently 2 chats and one role cop has failed on Ratchet this phase.
- Zem claimed that she tried to start a chat with Ekko and it failed.
- Ratchet claimed that he used an ability, which has certain conditions, to start a chat with Ekko and it failed again. He would find out the role too apparently. He claims that Utra is scum to him and Ultra claims that Ratchet is scum to him.
- Basically a lot of chats failing in this game.
- MCU talk and Odd's, Juliet's and Jinri's birthday.

And that's it I think. @Noctis @Cinera @Random Asshole @Juliet @Hayumi @Ryu Kishi @Kvothe Kingkiller @Dr_Professor83 etc. who ever couldn't keep up.
Thanks for this.

What are your thoughts on the Ratchet vs Ultra conflict?

So here's my read list:
Town:
Naomi
Lanji
Ekko
Ultra
Nick
Ryu
Broki
Prof
Kvo
Odd
Cinera
Gram
Flowa

Null:
Dest
MDL
Random
UwU
Yae
T-pein
Noctis
Ripped
Lighto
Salah
Ral
Aries

Iffy/Scum lean:
Ratchet
Rhea
Aron
Baba
Borto
Rej

Inactives:
Conq
Don Da

Claimed indies:
Zem - Cell
Worst - Mosquito
Fuji - Ramen guy

I want to leave the indies alone (especially Fuji since he's the one I trust the most) we don't have to focus on them right now and if we want to verify them or get rid of them then we can do so later.
In order of trust:
Fuji > Zem > Worst.

I think we can start by shooting the inactives and getting more info on the null and scum lean players. Definitely start clearing players with abilities if it's possible, and start connecting the info. Also please don't start going down the rabbit hole of tinfoiling alignments by abilities or thinking about fake flips. It only gives room for scum to push false narratives and make us run around in circles. Just stick to scum reading players and info from the thread.

Vote lynch Borto

@Naomi @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @Ultra @Grammaton @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ryu Kishi @Underworld Broker @oddoddfruit @Cinera etc etc.
Basically tagging my town reads. Let me know if you guys disagree with anything.
I disagree with rej tbh, he should’ve known who I was and yet he voted me and called me scum, felt genuine. If he was mafia surely he wouldnt vote the claimed survivor like that.

Seemed like he was a bit lost.

I actually think that her replies to me last day phase were starting to look townie. Either way, I can respect the different reads we both have.

Who would you vote out this day phase?
rej or jinri
tho am reading into the ratchet ultra bit now cause their names are tossed around a fair bit but the no one has really given a substantial justification on either barring ultra's case on ratchet.

Summaries and other stuff can be faked. What's making you scum read me? We can address that.
I said it multiple times, you are town reading everyone, not pushing anyone. heck I would have preferred if you backed that vote against me with a proper case so I can see that u at least are getting started. but no you are not pushing anyone. it's not easy to see through someone who is only defending people, a lot of them.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
oh and cinera, can't remember a post that gave me townie vibes
Well yeah, I'm not actively playing the game.

It moves far too fast to me, so I mostly only reply to mentions and chip in here and there.

50 players and several hundred posts per day phase is a level of activity that makes the game "work" rather than "fun".

It's a pace I simply can't keep up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.