Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are now claiming that Garp obtained that hype for defeating rocks even we know that Roger helped him to defeat xebec Bien so now in wano i agree with you Luffy will obtain that glory but you think he will defeat them both lmao or do you think another History of roger involvement we will see but now he will be zoro and another thing Even if Zoro killed kaido Luffy will get the Yonko Title because he is the captain though
the world point of view is not fair ... not in one piece world

the world ... not US!

if Zoro himself kill Kaido he would get the honer for himself .... but if he just help (no matter the amount) , Luffy would take all or majority of the the honer

that's how things work

J

Jo_Ndule

Lmao at thinking Oden was referring to the entire world. :lawsigh:Wano is an isolationist place close to outsiders. It's the purpose of opening the borders in the first place. It's obvious he was referring to Wano folks as he was the strongest wano fighter there by far
:okay:
:shocking: oden and toki both have been outside wano

oden mentions Era/timeleine but hey he was talking about no one in wano only

:funky: as far as i remember, kaido is the one hyped 1v1 and is wsc.
oden statement isnt about wnao only

the world point of view is not fair ... not in one piece world

the world ... not US!

if Zoro himself kill Kaido he would get the honer for himself .... but if he just help (no matter the amount) , Luffy would take all or majority of the the honer

that's how things work
Now i agree with you though we are always getting luffy taking the glory of what SH doing though but Zoro after killing kaido he will get what he needs and luffy what he always gets

knowing how well Oden fought Kaido
and the gap between Oden and real top dogs

I don't think any fair person would consider my claim wrong .... but you are free to read it as you may ....
I just highlighted the "Gap betwen Oden and real top dogs"
Because I think you are downplaying Oden here for two simple reasons:

1- NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE is comparable to WB and Roger when they go all out. That includes Kaido. So, you are making the assumption that Kaido wouldn't get the same treatment that Oden got from Roger. Which is not fair. As I think WB/Roger 25 years ago would top Kaido IN HIS CURRENT PRESENT TIME. I'm sorry, but I think he would get the same treatement from Roger! With all respect. So, your comparison was truly unfair

2- It was stated that AFTER Oden got back to Wano, after his journey with WB, and his journey with Roger. He got back MANY TIMES STRONGER. I understand that the chunk of those years were in WB ship. But nonetheless, the biggest most important voyage was with Roger crew. So, he also gotten stronger on Roger's ship, and Oden's performance with Roger wasn't even bad. As he got back up running back to fight back. So, it's not really like he was defeated. But Roger simply proved is superiority, which was obvious, and Oden proved how tanky he is by getting back up fast

So... it's not fair to say that sentence I highlighted as way to downplay Kaido back in that time, and then say "Kaido in present time is washing Oden" because I haven't seen Kaido different with Luffy. The same shit with Oden was with Luffy. Except Oden was good enough to be able to wound and break through the invincibility skin for whatever the reason being (Haki and famous swords)

J

Jo_Ndule

let zoro meet a yonko commander and fight one first , before dreaming about him fighting kaido
he hasnt met a yonko in his life yet
when he met teach, he wasnt yonko back then

What if... the impossible happens and somehow Luffy is transported into the past with the power of the Toki Toki no mi? Maybe Luffy is Joy Boy but he is not a reincarnation. He was simply transported to the past at some point in time after Wano and was destined to be a major figure in the Void Century.

Then as the Ancient Kingdom and D clan were under jeopardy, Luffy was finally able to return to the future/present to be with his friends and finish the Final War.

J

Jo_Ndule

wasnt wb in that era?

outside world : bet on kaido,,,WSC
wano ; untouchable kaido,,,
bM : you cant beat that thing,,,
oden : no one in this era/at the moment can but in 20 years those ones can,,,

everything is pointing to kaido being unbeatable for 20 years
just like BM empire was unmoved for 20+ years, it seems like kaido has been undefeated for 1v1 for 20 years

BM had her empire invincibility while kaido has his individual record

Status
Not open for further replies.