Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t stomach bringing myself to side with a Ratchet lynch today. A few of his posts do ping me, like the Naomi post early and the post to Flower, but his posts swearing to me that his frustration is genuine just feel real lol. He could be frustrated scum still since frustration =/= town but the whole reason his anger/frustration is a red flag to me in the first place is it possibly being faked

Also, the chat ability claim involving Ekko seems like an unusual claim for scum to make here. I’d rather take Rhea off the board. Misty was much scummier than Ratchet while they were both here, and Rhea hasn’t done anything to save that slot.

Vote Lynch Rhea.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm actually buying Ratchet's claim. His claim was detailed and one of his abilities he said he can talk to the dead using it 2 times. He can confirm himself by talking to a dead town that is not janitored and they could confirm Ratchet in the thread.
I like your assessment but I don’t think Ratchet chatting up flipped town roles actually helps us.

In his claim, he says that his ability to chat with dead people might be possible once the whistle link is broken. Meaning tree stumps are out of the picture since the player leaves completely once both him and his partner are dead. So, if this is true, his claim is actually harder to verify.

@Ratchet could you confirm for us that you can chat with players who are currently tree stumps like TAC and Muugen.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He just say he can talk with dead players, he doesn't say anything about them having to be non-janitored.

But of course, he can't prove it unless a dead player that can talk - confirms it

So if we want to leave ratchet to confirm himself he would have to open a chat with a dead we can talk to, but he did also mention he could speak with up to 2, so he could also talk to AL or something like that if he wanted to

:endthis:

@ConquistadoR @Don DaSlayer Are you guys still playing?
I still feel Conq play here is like he usually is when playing scum, quiet.

Wouldnt even mind to lynch him.
He’s completely gone inactive lol. He wouldn’t even delve with me when I tagged him. Scum Conq min posts to help his team to not be modblocked when he’s playing.

So I as far as I can tell he’s just not playing. He could be scum still that quit but this isn’t his “scum meta”.

He’s completely gone inactive lol. He wouldn’t even delve with me when I tagged him. Scum Conq min posts to help his team to not be modblocked when he’s playing.

So I as far as I can tell he’s just not playing. He could be scum still that quit but this isn’t his “scum meta”.
Well lets see who Aries subbed in for. I have never seen a sub announcement for Aries.

Status
Not open for further replies.