Status
Not open for further replies.
@Worst You said you have 2 abilities, and 1 of them you can't use.
The one you can use is Buzz, which already showed up in a WU.

Mosquito used [Buzzing] on [???], [???], [???]
Now I have seen WU where it stays someone used an ability on certain posts. Why is this different?

Mosquito activated [???]
What is this? If you really can only use Buzz, why is this WU different from the Buzz ability?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
To be honest, I'm a bit confused. As my role is worded, it's supposed to be a passive, and I'm not quite sure why it isn't already active. I just re-read it and there's no limit on it, so I'm not sure why it's not open already. Might need to activate the specific thing it mentions, I guess.

@Worst You said you have 2 abilities, and 1 of them you can't use.
The one you can use is Buzz, which already showed up in a WU.

Now I have seen WU where it stays someone used an ability on certain posts. Why is this different?

What is this? If you really can only use Buzz, why is this WU different from the Buzz ability?
Ok I like where is this going

I'm actually buying Ratchet's claim. His claim was detailed and one of his abilities he said he can talk to the dead using it 2 times. He can confirm himself by talking to a dead town that is not janitored and they could confirm Ratchet in the thread.
That's TAC and Muugen, TAC aint talking for god knows what reason and maybe you can talk to Muugen about this plan

Status
Not open for further replies.