Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But still, people were overhyping Law's "Island / Onigashima level feat" lmao
Because it is actually. I don't understand what's so hard to grasp about. The diameter itself dwarfs dozens of those mountains - which are comparable to the mountain range of Onigashima - but the actual depth of the hole makes this feat incredible. You can destroy the surface of this part; it'd still be large mountain lvl at least due to destroying several mountains but destroying everything beneath this mountain range is much harder.

I agree that Marco can last a very long time against almost anyone but Regen is not really like tanking blows and rising up. But Law and Kid just showed the ability to tank top tiers attacks after top tier attacks without going down and for a long long time.

Given their Uber offense and endurance I place them above the other YC1. (Not counting Ben)
These arguments are a bit disingenious when they were not legitimate for Zoro (rightfully so btw).

1) Tank is something different

2) Zoro showed AP beyond high tiers maybe as early as Dressrosa, but definitely after Enma.
Law and Kid also both commented on Zoros endurance after taking Hakai and still being able to move, which, depending on interpretation, suggests they probably could not have done the same.

3) The same Zoro needed a powerup to defeat a particular Y1C.

Btw BM's soul boosting quirks, making herself bigger and powerful + "healing" might actually be her awakening.
Imagine a soru soru no user with just homied vs another soru soru no mi user with thoss additional skills, the former would likely stand no chance at all.
I can really see Oda not always calling awakening out, *cough* Bege and his Big father
I can see this being answered in SBS meanwhile WG nephews are still waiting for an awakening in story lmao

Because it is actually. I don't understand what's so hard to grasp about. The diameter itself dwarfs dozens of those mountains - which are comparable to the mountain range of Onigashima - but the actual depth of the hole makes this feat incredible. You can destroy the surface of this part; it'd still be large mountain lvl at least due to destroying several mountains but destroying everything beneath this mountain range is much harder.
so law can kill all people in Onigashima aka kill Kaido too, come on now sentinel. :seriously:

I don't think some of you realize how much difference 2v1 makes compared to 1v1. One attack from Onimaru was enough to give Killer an opening to stab Zoro and let's not kid ourselves, him stabbing the shoulder instead of a lethal spot was plot armor.

People actually not get it how op Law attack was and what Law sacrifice to hold the damage low as possible for not destroying Onigashima and a large part of Wano.
First he stab BM:

So after reaching Wano ground, Law could used his attack, but the outcome of the attack would destroy the whole area, he would destroy more as what he did in current chapter, the area would fall in dust, he couldn´t used it since he would destroy large area of Wano. So he go thought the ground more and more, risking CoA punches of Bigmom!!

And when he was deep enough, he release the insane power of his sword who was still to broken:

And the result of all this, here step by step:

Law make such a big hole, that multiple mountains together couldn´t even fill it!!
The hole is soo deep that we can´t even see the ending from above, meaning Law really put anything to make the damage on Wano not bigger as it is.

Then you see the smoke, covering mountains and even Onigashima, make them looking small, same smoke is from Momo perspective nothing to the big hole.

What Law did here was beyond a normal island lvl attack, if he would directly used it, it would not just destroy Onigashima, probably even part of Wanokuni.

This feat is one of the most op feat which we see a while in One piece since Whitebeard, imagine if Law wouldn´t go throught sooo deep to reduce the aoe damage, perhaps the attack would destroy Onigashima+Flower capital area in a insane powerfull shockwave.
Mountains even look tiny compare to the big hole.

I most like see when a calc later come out, the feat is moving around island-small country lvl.
That was really a insane feat, insane how BM tank it soo far.
Law really got insane feats this arc in general.

so law can kill all people in Onigashima aka kill Kaido too, come on now sentinel. :seriously:
The damage would be too big on Onigashima, that's why Oda used the main-land of Wano to demonstrate Law's all out feat.
Btw, Big Mom took the damage and she didn't die, neither would Kaido.

Edit: It wouldn't wonder me if we'll see even more DC feats used on the main-land instead of Onigashima; this island is already very damaged enough. Plus, it's not clever to destroy the very battlefield you're on.

Status
Not open for further replies.