Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Before the day phase ends:

All the summaries to help the townies who couldn't keep up.
Okay. First Credits to Fuji as well for the summary of his you can check out here : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-last-weeb.20957/post-2424147

- Mass votes on Muugen again and then Mass votes from Muugen on other players to deny them gold apparently.
- Ratchet - Ultra back and forth where Ratchet claims he has some info on Ultra from last night. They scum read each other apparently and the scum read increased from their back on forth discussion of Ultra mentioning Ratchet's scum play, then Ratchet denouncing Ultra's accusations and thinks there's some teammate equity between Adam and Ultra. Ultra calls back to D0 and other posts saying he and adam can't at all be teammates.
- Flower mentions that something failed on Muugen and Borto last night. Ultra also hinted at a vig shot failing on Muugen. Flower redirected Borto to himself last night and suspects that a super-kill failed on him and scum reads Borto.
- Ratchet and Ultra scum read Borto for getting involved in their argument while not reading it completelty.
- Borto claims that he never did any action last day phase.
- Arondight confirms that he was targeted by Broki's [Chalaza] ability since he was notified by Novas in his PM. Broki and Lighto question Arondight for being evasive about Broki's questioning. But Aron claims he only did it as a joke once and then he responds to them.
- I come out saying that I know something about Zem last night, and then Muugen (claims Mahito) tries super-killing Zem apparently and it fails. He comes out with it in the day phase and then Zem denies it. I come out later saying that last night a super-kill was directed at Zem and it failed too.
- Zem claims that we are both lying and that she would be notified if a superkill failed. She claims Cell, indie, who has to find 5 androids and revive one of them. Apparently she lost the game after claiming. She is 1-shot super-bullet proof and will be role crushed for 2 cycles later.
- Gram says that he has an insane amount of vote power. He also has a PR that makes him quote all the votes that are placed in the day phase. He has to quote them and say "In the name of honour, why?"
- Flower is perma role crushed and her QT on Ratchet and Me failed last night.
- Midnight is Ouja Board (apparently)
- Sallu comes in and says that Muugen does have immunities. I don't remember where he got this info from though.

I think those are the major points for now: @Rhea Calliope @Michelle @Dr_Professor83 @Kvothe Kingkiller @Cinera @Random Asshole @Hayumi @Ratchet @Ultra etc.

Who ever couldn't keep up ^
For my previous summary please check it out on page 860.

Okay so I saw a lot of misreading while catching up. This is a summary from page 861 to 978:
- Muugen claimed that he disabled Zem's passives last day phase which Zem said she absorbed.
- Muugen confidently came to the thread and said that I shot Zem. This was an assumption by him which was perceived as a slip by everyone.
- Mango healed Flowa's role crush.
- I used an ability on Muugen and got his role from it. I told people he's town and that we should not lynch him.
- Flower used her ability to start a chat with Ratchet which failed. She used an artifact to start a QT with me which also failed.
- She apparently shot Muugen which failed.
- Fuji won the contest of weebs and super kill Muugen who flipped town Mahito.
- Michelle came out and said that she protected Zem at night only.
- Lots of Ratchet and Ultra back and forth. Ratchet exploded and some perceived it as a scum tell and some genuine. Apparently 2 chats and one role cop has failed on Ratchet this phase.
- Zem claimed that she tried to start a chat with Ekko and it failed.
- Ratchet claimed that he used an ability, which has certain conditions, to start a chat with Ekko and it failed again. He would find out the role too apparently. He claims that Utra is scum to him and Ultra claims that Ratchet is scum to him.
- Basically a lot of chats failing in this game.
- MCU talk and Odd's, Juliet's and Jinri's birthday.

And that's it I think. @Noctis @Cinera @Random Asshole @Juliet @Hayumi @Ryu Kishi @Kvothe Kingkiller @Dr_Professor83 etc. who ever couldn't keep up.
Somethings that I forgot to mention before properly:
- Mango used an ability on N1 that didn't appear in the WU apparently.
- Zem used an invest which takes 2 phases - one phase to get the whistle rank and the other to get the role name. It failed on Ekko.
- We are testing out Ratchet's ability to talk to the dead. We asked him to make a chat with TAC or Muugen since they are tree stumps and they can verify Ratchet's ability. He said he can try. He got notified by Novas that something is blocking his ability from working. Another ability most likely. He can even start chats with Janitored roles.
- We asked Rhea to claim and she refused to do so. She said she'll be gone from the thread the whole day and left.
- Ryu said he has an artifact that will tell him if there are scum on a wagon. He doesn't know the exact details how it works so he's waiting for Novas to verify.
- Flower asked who ever she suspected to vote her - Ratchet, Borto, Jinri, and a few others.
- Jinri refused to vote saying she doesn't trust alignment checks on an unknown role.
- Now Ultra, Borto, and Gram are scum reading Jinri. They had a few interactions in which Jinri says that Ultra and Ratchet are both scum. She implies that Ultra is voting on and suspecting people that are already suspected. Basically no new viewpoints.
- Odd is voting Ultra because he thinks that Ultra is being manipulative and is scummy.

@Cinera @Random Asshole @Michelle @Hayumi @ConquistadoR @Noctis @Dr_Professor83 @Kvothe Kingkiller etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.