Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Okay. First Credits to Fuji as well for the summary of his you can check out here : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-last-weeb.20957/post-2424147

- Mass votes on Muugen again and then Mass votes from Muugen on other players to deny them gold apparently.
- Ratchet - Ultra back and forth where Ratchet claims he has some info on Ultra from last night. They scum read each other apparently and the scum read increased from their back on forth discussion of Ultra mentioning Ratchet's scum play, then Ratchet denouncing Ultra's accusations and thinks there's some teammate equity between Adam and Ultra. Ultra calls back to D0 and other posts saying he and adam can't at all be teammates.
- Flower mentions that something failed on Muugen and Borto last night. Ultra also hinted at a vig shot failing on Muugen. Flower redirected Borto to himself last night and suspects that a super-kill failed on him and scum reads Borto.
- Ratchet and Ultra scum read Borto for getting involved in their argument while not reading it completelty.
- Borto claims that he never did any action last day phase.
- Arondight confirms that he was targeted by Broki's [Chalaza] ability since he was notified by Novas in his PM. Broki and Lighto question Arondight for being evasive about Broki's questioning. But Aron claims he only did it as a joke once and then he responds to them.
- I come out saying that I know something about Zem last night, and then Muugen (claims Mahito) tries super-killing Zem apparently and it fails. He comes out with it in the day phase and then Zem denies it. I come out later saying that last night a super-kill was directed at Zem and it failed too.
- Zem claims that we are both lying and that she would be notified if a superkill failed. She claims Cell, indie, who has to find 5 androids and revive one of them. Apparently she lost the game after claiming. She is 1-shot super-bullet proof and will be role crushed for 2 cycles later.
- Gram says that he has an insane amount of vote power. He also has a PR that makes him quote all the votes that are placed in the day phase. He has to quote them and say "In the name of honour, why?"
- Flower is perma role crushed and her QT on Ratchet and Me failed last night.
- Midnight is Ouja Board (apparently)
- Sallu comes in and says that Muugen does have immunities. I don't remember where he got this info from though.

I think those are the major points for now: @Rhea Calliope @Michelle @Dr_Professor83 @Kvothe Kingkiller @Cinera @Random Asshole @Hayumi @Ratchet @Ultra etc.

Who ever couldn't keep up ^

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
i dont like the behavior and if its not punished it might breed
Slippery Slope fallacy. It's really not that deep, and shouldn't be factored in to our Day 2 lynch.
up to page 765 i think, and some from 845+
i've been busy but im trying to keep up
long cycle time is helping out alot
Your lack of commentary on certain things is pretty alarming. In fact, wtf is that Ultra read lol?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Slippery Slope fallacy. It's really not that deep, and shouldn't be factored in to our Day 2 lynch.
Your lack of commentary on certain things is pretty alarming. In fact, wtf is that Ultra read lol?
its bad for town. period. you cant justify it by saying "its not that deep"
anti town is anti town ratchet
i dont need to educate you on this

what about the ultra read?

- Sallu comes in and says that Muugen does have immunities. I don't remember where he got this info from though.
Ah yeah. I went to sleep when Muugen asked me about this. @MUUGEN apologies for not replying on your questions, I was super tired and just wanted to sleep.

Just because I didnt use something at night doesn't mean I didnt use something this DP, but I must say just because my action didnt 'work' doesn't mean you're confirmed scum, but I bet you have an immunity to what I did.

can we stop considering that muu could be town

did anyone of u even read the maki role of adam

isnt it funny how muus claim and adams role fit together so well, if i remember his claim right, that is

its almost as if theyre teammates

im tired

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I'd like you to explain the though process behind it to me. Especially given the information today.
i didnt read all the information today so wont talk about that

from yesterday ultra did something i would not do in multiballs. be super towny

i've played so many multiballs and i've purposely acted scummy in all of them so the other faction doesnt shoot me, but just towny enough to not be the primary lynch

ultra went hard on the towny scale. not only is he a member of the council, but also a vocal one and id go ahead and say he carried most of that adam lynch

its not in scum interest to appear this towny, or atleast thats my philosophy of a multiball

tl;dr ultra isnt doing what i'd do in multiball as an active player, so i am giving him a town benefit of doubt

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
can we stop considering that muu could be town

did anyone of u even read the maki role of adam

isnt it funny how muus claim and adams role fit together so well, if i remember his claim right, that is

its almost as if theyre teammates

im tired
You mean how Muu nullifies a shot on Adam cause Adam was bulletproof? It would serve to protect Adam from suspicion for being bulletproof.

What Ratchet and Gram are saying, is that Muugen playing this way, coming out at the end of the day phase, when Adam's lynch was almost for sure going to happen and then protecting Adam, is counterintuitive as scum because it drags unnecessary attention to him and outs him if he is scum. In that scenario bussing Adam would have been in the best interest of his teammates' choice

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
How do I know what?
that scum isnt immune to losing coin
or scum has extra ways to gain coin

you are working under the assumption that muugen makes town and scum lose coins at the same rate

1. there are more townies in game, so town is losing more coins 100%
2. scum could possibly have abilities to give them coins. read the OP. it says there might be other ways to gain coin and its possible mafia has that
Some roles have abilities revolving around coins, and can thus gain them through other means
3. scum roles might be immune to losing coins, or start with more coins?
4. muugen is voting players that are also widely town read, like drago yesterday as an example. thats no bueno

Status
Not open for further replies.