Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raid succeeding for sure, the time for the raid to fail was before literally almost every big player on Onigashima was down. The Tobiroppo, the All-Stars, even Big Mom is down now. To have the raid fail and start over at this point would make everything up to this point such a gigantic waste of time.
Post automatically merged:

Like it honestly makes me sick to my stomach thinking of having to do everything over again, I would rather just keep moving forward and move on with the story.
The raid failed in the Oden flashback already where he lost everything and got boiled to death after getting deceived by Kaido and Orochi for 5 years. Don't think if that will be enough for Morj though:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Captain, that was the wrong leak from that Ikea store employee. He said he was on crack when he wrote that.
Faaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Only a rumor of leaked info and not even actual leaked info?
:zorothink:
Rumoured leaked info

+

BM didn't even put up a fight

+

Yonkou losing a fight in one a half chapter (excluding scattered panels we had) Doesn't add up

+

All major fights concluded in chapter titled "X vs Y" except this one.

No point in fighting BM after this arc. New Generation have already proven they are worthy of being their successor. Luffy’s not going tread over old ground by going after BM. He’s going after One Piece after this. His opponents generally tend to be stronger with every arc.

BM is done for good after this.
Luffy has way bigger fish to fry.

He should send Law and Kid a thank you card for taking out the trash :usoprice::ihaha:

She was great!!

:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.