Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACoC was what Luffy needed to beat Kaido. Let’s not make everything about ACoC.

Even for Zoro it was for taming Enma rather than a real combat need. A basic CoA Sanzen Sakai would have KOed King without mutilating his wings. ACoC for King was overkill.

Law and Kid took down a Yonko, but Zoro jizzed out of his sword and then he went to bed.

Wrong I didn't leave that out. You ignored it.

Zoro lost control of enma 4 during his battle against King. That means he lost a large amount of haki 4 separate times. Thats the reason he was low on haki and couldn't continue using that large amount of haki for long.

Since Zoro no longer has to worry about losing control of enma he doesn't have to worry about running out of haki after using ACoC/KOH for a short amount of time.

Even if Zoro loses control he would have to lose control of enma 4 separate times to put him back in that situation.

As you can see that not the norm for Zoro.

Here it is again.
oh my god I have read your copy paste argument
quote me when you are ready to provide something different .

I've said this before. There are plenty of instances where we know for a fact ACoC was used but there is no sign of continuous curly/leaking trailing (Oden KOing Kaido).

I think even Thunder Bagua has it, but Oda just didn't draw it. (It was drawn for Hybrid Kaido, but not Base).

Just like with CoA, Oda is inconsistent when he draws it.

ACoC was what Luffy needed to beat Kaido. Let’s not make everything about ACoC.

Even for Zoro it was for taming Enma rather than a real combat need. A basic CoA Sanzen Sakai would have KOed King without mutilating his wings. ACoC for King was overkill.
I know that my point is that if a charcter uses advCoC , that doesn't mean that advCoC is his/her best attack, what i mean if BM advCoC coated attacks were more powerful than her homie attacks , then Oda would have drawn it. so basically i agree with you.

I've said this before. There are plenty of instances where we know for a fact ACoC was used but there is no sign of continuous curly/leaking trailing (Oden KOing Kaido).

I think even Thunder Bagua has it, but Oda just didn't draw it. (It was drawn for Hybrid Kaido, but not Base).

Just like with CoA, Oda is inconsistent when he draws it.
oden koing kaido had it
see colored version

I know that my point is that if a charcter uses advCoC , that doesn't mean that advCoC is his/her best attack, what i mean if BM advCoC coated attacks were more powerful than her homie attacks , then Oda would have drawn it. so basically i agree with you.
But they were. She KO'D Page One with AcoC but couldn't put down Ulti with her homies

Yeah, I think she intermittently used it, but her strongest attacks are homie-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.