Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM can tank misssiles casually but somehow electromagnetic energy is too much for her to handle, weird but anyway. If Kid can inflict this amount of damage now, how OP is he'll be once he's able to use adv CoC ?
Is it wrong of me to not expect that he'll eventually be using ACoC?

I mean, if Oda wants to do what he did with Law and have him be a main character for the rest of the series then yeah why not. But like if we're gonna be having this many damn characters to keep track of even after Wano ends then I'm gonna have a seizure

BM can tank misssiles casually but somehow electromagnetic energy is too much for her to handle, weird but anyway. If Kid can inflict this amount of damage now, how OP is he'll be once he's able to use adv CoC ?
She has massive internal damage from Law’s attacks. Law created a crater the size of the flower capital and she took that HEAD ON. She’s pretty weakened right now lmao

Lifting strength is strength. Wtf? They are at least the same if WB is not stronger.
Post automatically merged:

The word is bullshit. Nothing justify Kid being able to do that. His DF also has lasers now? Pure bullshit
Why hating on Kid being this powerful? It’s not news that Kid’s DF is powerful when its mastery reach a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.