Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

These shaky lines around Meme..:risitavirus:
This Is how Oda indicates characters being frail/barely hanging. So much for her Meme no selling Law attack. :josad:
I think that should have been obvious. BM was also fine after Shock Wille then we find out this chapter her arm was broken (Law’s sword was in her right arm). She even adds Law’s techniques are dangerous. People just keep downplaying Law and Kidd, we’ll see the full effect of their attacks next chapter

I see you don't have an counter argument.

Is that why you don't want to acknowledge Zoro losing control of enma 4 separate times which caused him to lose some much haki his arm drunk would have any effect on his overall haki amount during battle.

I'm not surprised. It's always the BS from you Zoro hates. You can't acknowledge that he's strong so you have to downplay him in every single way possible.

yeah am sorry zoro himself acknowledged he cant keep it up for long due to his lack of strength while implying oden could
am sorry while fighting king he acknowledged the sword would almost kill him if he didn't finish the fight in time.

making me read your your essay two times isn't a convincing argument . are you assuming a fresh zoro without losing any haki prior would keep up koh casually without any evidence?
:milaugh:but sure am such a zoro hater .

You know for fact Kaido will be defeated and won't return. You know Zoro won't recreate Ryuma's dragon slaying feat?

Nobody that Zoro would wake up this soon and face death.
Obviously since Oda is wrapping up the raid lol Zoro isn’t destined to slay Kaido lol and again this is Luffy’s story and he is gonna have the the biggest feat not his underling. No one in his right mind should care about Luffy and what he has done in this raid if he doesn’t defeat Kaido FOR GOOD. Waking up is one thing and having the condition to be capable of facing a yonko is another thing… let’s not act like he is under so much damage that doesn’t allow him to move around and face any formidable opponent let alone a top tier which you still haven’t addressed.

Enma doesn't take anything unless the user loses control, Zoro never used it the way it's supposed to be used, meaning exactly what it says in the manga, he was regulating the amount of haki he used.
never disagreed
enma didnt choose zoro until the fight with king so zoro never had to match how much haki was required to fight with it.
what I am telling you is, its not about control
enma has a standard
it wants to be fed a certain amount of haki and for zoro to fight with it , zoro has to match that constantly again

and zoro as of rn isnt able to constantly match that casually . he isnt used to it so he has some growing to do
Post automatically merged:

pantheos might have just grabbed the biggest w in recent wg history.

pantheos might have just grabbed the biggest w in recent wg history.
on the most sure bet ever. talk about taking the BAIT.

the chapter after a versus chapter is going to finish the fight? the protagonists kid and law are going to win? kid is going to get the final attack after getting it the previous two times because oda want to give kid some spotlight?

anyone who fell for that should hold the L with pride and wear their loser avvy knowing they fell hook line and sinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.