Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I've been thinking about it...Adv CoC without the lethality of blades is quite ineffective

Adv CoC with blades ~ Law's Awakening > Kidd's awakening >= Adv CoC without blades

Feel free to post you own ranking if you disagree
Lethality > everything else in One Piece. And it doesnt depend on aCoC.
As I have said in the past, aCoC is just a buff. The important part is what is it buffing.
The only thing that can beat lethality is plot armor.(see MamaRaid)

The MERE RESIDUE

A FRACTION of THE UNFATHOMABLE INTERNAL DAMAGE BM SUFFERED

that has traveled MILES AWAY from the primary focus of damage

FROM A DYING TRAFALGAR LAW

WITHOUT ANY FORM OF HEALING SINCE THE START OF THIS BATTLE

Is capable of

DESTROYING AN AREA COVERING TENS OF MOUNTAINS

NOT JUST A SLICE BUT THE WHOLE MASS OF LAND AND STONE DISINTEGRATING TO NOTHINGNESS

AND CREATING AN ABYSS

OF AN UNOBSERVABLE DEPTH

:steef:

@Law-sama @Trafalgar_D_Law its your time to shine and we are eating good

:finally:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

The best chapter of Wano for me....Something refreshing from Oda..Other than strawhats..
Those attacks of Law are op as hell..
Also this chapter debunked fraud like he is glass cannon and can't withstand damage..
Both Law and Kid were fabulous in this chapter..BM was literally begging for mercy
Stuff got me hyped to read the series again :cheers:. We‘re finally approaching the end, though only slowly.

Yeah I felt that this might be it since Momo is high up in the sky with literally no one around. First I thought it might be some random people from the festival but then I remembered Zunisha was here.
Now with BM down I‘m worried about Navy interference :kayneshrug:. I hope they‘re not sending an Admiral to Wano and it‘s just CP0 there. They can‘t deal with somebody like Kizaru after the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.