Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I dunno, I thought it was obvious she's been defeated last chapter. I think she'll fall to Wano, regroup with her crew and come back later.

If she's not Pantheos gonna get jumped by the entire forum :miaugh:
It's not obvious

Yes she had white eyes but we have seen instances when having white eyes doesn't mean Koed

Then, there is another scenario and that is BM losing memory instead of getting Koed

I can understand that BM being defeated is looking more likely but it's anything but obvious when we know that from last two chapters BM was simply standing still to let duo attack her and she didn't even counter attack nor went all out with haki or awakening.

Law is out of stamina but he isn't Koed.

So he isn't totally out of commission.

Tbh, I am more inclined to have BM not being defeated here. Seeing BM being defeated like this is just not going well with me.
She needs to lose, this age is about the new generation beating the old one. Even if it means a temporarily loss it needs to happen.

Kid needs to close his storyline with Kaido, he doesn't need a 1v1 with Big Mom.

She needs to lose, this age is about the new generation beating the old one. Even if it means a temporarily loss it needs to happen.

Kid needs to close his storyline with Kaido, he doesn't need a 1v1 with Big Mom.

You think kid is going to get a chance to fight kaido? That would be sick, but it seems unlikely.

Reborn

Kidd is too late for his story line closure with kaido.

Remember chapter 1038 when kid and law said that they will prevent BM from interfering at roof? It was clear that kidd isn't going to interfere in Luffy vs Kaido anymore.

And, tbh, kidd after defeating BM with help from law (if they really did) going after kaido is just too much. It's not gonna happen

Lance,Scotch,DruMz, Vegapank, Lebrent and MonsterZoro. The Sinister Six.
There’s no place for me
:josad::josad::josad:
Too bad they are biased fans so we actually wait for thursday for real chapter spoilers.

Remember 1039 spoiler made people actually think law have island destroy attack on big mom but reality it made the hole. Even law fans knew it is overhyped .

If I am spoiler provider, I would relase the pictures right way and let people translate if they know Japanese.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It's not obvious

Yes she had white eyes but we have seen instances when having white eyes doesn't mean Koed

Then, there is another scenario and that is BM losing memory instead of getting Koed

I can understand that BM being defeated is looking more likely but it's anything but obvious when we know that from last two chapters BM was simply standing still to let duo attack her and she didn't even counter attack nor went all out with haki or awakening.
Wait.....I count BM losing her memory as "defeated". Did I get scammed by Pantheos? :josad:

For me, I think she'll be out for a bit then come back. Even if she just falls to Wano and is out of the Onigashima fight, it's a W for Kid and Law in my book. So I guess it depends on what you mean by defeat.

Too bad they are biased fans so we actually wait for thursday for real chapter spoilers.

Remember 1039 spoiler made people actually think law have island destroy attack on big mom but reality it made the hole. Even law fans knew it is overhyped .

If I am spoiler provider, I would relase the pictures right way and let people translate if they know Japanese.
Being a provider is risky. We should be thankful.

Kidd is too late for his story line closure with kaido.

Remember chapter 1038 when kid and law said that they will prevent BM from interfering at roof? It was clear that kidd isn't going to interfere in Luffy vs Kaido anymore.

And, tbh, kidd after defeating BM along side law (if they really did) going after kaido is just too much. It's not gonna happen
While it might seem like he gave up on Kaido, Oda could quickly write Luffy losing again and Kid trying to buy time for Luffy to fight Kaido for one last time.

Law is out, I think it will just be Kid. think of it like the civilians in dressrosa stalling against Doffy.

Reborn

Wait.....I count BG losing her memory as "defeated". Did I get scammed by Pantheos? :josad:

For me, I think she'll be out for a bit then come back. Even if she just falls to Wano and is out of the Onigashima fight, it's a W for Kid and Law in my book. So I guess it depends on what you mean by defeat.
It depends on what exactly was the bet.

If it was about beating BM then neither her losing memory nor she getting up means you lost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.