Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Blame yourself for agreeing to wear the avy before confirming her defeat in next chapter. Lol
I dunno, I thought it was obvious she's been defeated last chapter. I think she'll fall to Wano, regroup with her crew and come back later.

If she's not Pantheos gonna get jumped by the entire forum :milaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
which means she has to lose now. Law is out
Law is out of stamina but he isn't Koed.

So he isn't totally out of commission.

Tbh, I am more inclined to have BM not being defeated here. Seeing BM being defeated like this is just not going well with me.

Yeah if Big Mom is up as soon as next chapter, the focus will be on Kidd

Oda is revealing what he took from totland soon, and Kidd past is still waiting, so maybe he will do it in the next phase of the fight

Well BB and the Marines are fighting over something. Here's why I think it's pluton:

Cobra reveals that the Alabasta Poneglyph reveals Pluton's location:

Cobra actually had the intent to talk about the Poneglyph at the Reverie with the Gorosei.

Then the Gorosei mention that they intend to kill him:

Then the other image I posted before, where Garp mentions something bad happened to alabasta and Wapol leaked info:

To which then Blackbeard mentions he won't "let the Marines reap the reward":

We know the 3 major pieces of news are a death, assassination attempt and Shichibukai abolishment, so none of this aligns with alabasta/marines/Blackbeard UNLESS it's about something else.

Hopefully you see what I mean now. I think the Gorosei pried that information form Cobra before killing him, and Wapol witnessed it because he hates Cobra and was snooping around
I see your point. I dont agree about Wapol but it makes sense for BB to go after Pluton.
So how do you think Shanks will play a role inside all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.