Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackboard is after the Mera Mera, Wich mean he's after Sabo

it's rather obvious

The interesting thing is Sabo could very well be in Wano, since the Rev were after the weapons in Wano, and Sabo has a fighting style that matches Kaido character/fighting style

this will explain why Moria is with BB, Moria only relevant plotline is his story with Kaido, he must be involved in this arc

Imo the 4 pieces of news are:

- Shichibukai abolition
- Death is Sabo, but because he disappeared with Kuma and teleported, not because he's actually dead.
- Assassination attempt is Vivi, but SHF saved her
- 4 leaked news from Wapol is Cobra's death and leaking Pluton's location

Something like this tbh
Except Pluton i agree with you. I dont think Wapol knows the location of Pluton.

My 3 year old just came barreling into my bedroom. Tears pouring down his face. He looked at me, could barely even get the words out. “Daddy!? Is it true Pantheos low diffed the entire forum?” My heart shattered. I lost it. I couldn’t lie to him! Not anymore! I sputtered out a sad “yes”
Ave Pan

nvm i remembered wrong, I though the anime played the reveal of the warlords being chased before bb comments
Tbh, i do not believe Oda would ruin the last 10 chapters, especially because he keeps drawing the fight. Even if she gets up or even if she's concious, she will still lose, otherwise there is zero point to narration and dialogue in 1029, 1031, 1038 and 1039. All of this, plus fighting has set her up to lose.

If she beasts all of it to fight a little more great. If she beasts it but can't physically fight anymore, also great. If she gets up and walks away for some reason, that's fine too.

Either way, they win the fight. It quite literally needs to be this way to make sense in the story. Im like 90% sure they shot her through Onigashima into Law's crater. But what that leads to will still lead her to losing.

Have faith in that, because Oda never would do all this for them to lose.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tbh, i do not believe Oda would ruin the last 10 chapters, especially because he keeps drawing the fight. Even if she gets up or even if she's concious, she will still lose, otherwise there is zero point to narration and dialogue in 1029, 1031, 1038 and 1039. All of this, plus fighting has set her up to lose.

If she beasts all of it to fight a little more great. If she beasts it but can't physically fight anymore, also great. If she gets up and walks away for some reason, that's fine too.

Either way, they win the fight. It quite literally needs to be this way to make sense in the story. Im like 90% sure they shot her through Onigashima into Law's crater. But what that leads to will still lead her to losing.

Have faith in that, because Oda never would do all this for them to lose.
I have faith in my 3 breakfast theory... :hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.