Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why does Zemmi need 5 votes for Xlaw to use an ability on her to check. This better not be like what happened in Marineford where scum stopped the day phase early on town for having the most votes so that the votes doesn't get switched back to scum.

I haven’t killed a single person but I can tell you guys who the ring person is and who had the failed kill on me night one
You said you wanted to work for town and if you know who the ring person is who failed a kill on you night one then why didn't you say this before?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think the reference completely flew over me lmao.

I actually have more information to be honest.

So basically Broki won an item to investigate the alignment of players. It was a 3 shot item and I had a buff I could give a player that made them role block and redirection immune and gives them double action. I told her to use the double action and investigate players whom we find suspicious in the chat next day phase.

And she ended up dead this day phase. I wanna say it's a coincidence but I just don't know. It sucks so bad.
thats y u dont plan in the open lol
did she say who she investigating, or what the PoE was

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't understand why does Zemmi need 5 votes for Xlaw to use an ability on her to check. This better not be like what happened in Marineford where scum stopped the day phase early on town for having the most votes so that the votes doesn't get switched back to scum.

You said you wanted to work for town and if you know who the ring person is who failed a kill on you night one then why didn't you say this before?
That's because the ring person isn't confirmed to be scum.

If I'm scum i won't do that openly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.