Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Honestly, I think they all might be genuine lol. I don't think Zemmi is lying here, and Lind had that pingy post about why an indie is interfering, but I don't know why he would then revive Flowa in the open like that.
I wanna trust lind but some of his posts feels like he doesn't know how zem does things

zem might turn out to be hostile indie but I m certain she can't kill for now due to our talk during D1

ekko is an oddball in all this

On the topic of XLaw/Zemmi

I'm not convinced a faction kill would show on such investigations. That would be very tricky to balance around. Zemmi claims to have targeted Nick with Ki Sense, and Xlaw claims to have targeted Nick with a roleblock. Both of these actions should be on the writeup, so revealing those could save us wasting a lynch here. Granted, there's not really much being lost - either an Indie or a generally inactive player, but all the same.

In terms of direction I've seen Nana floating around a lot. @Nana any thoughts on why this could be?
Wdym floating my thoughts are clear about who i sused and who not and the only thing stopped me from lynching my next suspect was this xlaw/zemmi thing bc it is interesting
No, last dp I cased Rhea and voted her. Jinri has been my scum read for a while now lol.

You need to disappear sis.
no u
And don't call me that
Only my close peeps are allowed to

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
How much can we trust Ekko, though? You don't know his role, right?

Never fear!
Yeah not completely. But I know that he's protected me countless times. He even protected me from Rhea's attack last phase. I don't know why he would do this as mafia.

That's why I've been so protective of him. I really think he's good.

Thing is, Lind, you're lock Town for me now. But if you don't know Ekko's rolesheet and if it's not a Mason chat he could be the one lying here while Empress Zem and you are both genuine.

Never fear.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hmm then either Xlaw's ability failed, Nick is RB immune like you suggested or Xlaw is lying.
Correct.

I wanna trust lind but some of his posts feels like he doesn't know how zem does things

zem might turn out to be hostile indie but I m certain she can't kill for now due to our talk during D1

ekko is an oddball in all this
Can you answer what I asked you earlier lol?

Did you target Nick at night?

Never give up!
Sis why are you tryna fish out what I can do here? I've humoured you enough.

no u
And don't call me that
Only my close peeps are allowed to

no one asked

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Honestly, I think they all might be genuine lol. I don't think Zemmi is lying here, and Lind had that pingy post about why an indie is interfering, but I don't know why he would then revive Flowa in the open like that.
thatโ€™s right Lindl snapped at me basically telling me not to interfere when I said I wanted to help town

Status
Not open for further replies.