Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
So yea Ekko in short I didn't lie about either of those things. The second was never even said, I left that completely vague and just said I would be notified of any SKs on me that hit me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
So yea Ekko in short I didn't lie about either of those things. The second was never even said, I left that completely vague and just said I would be notified of any SKs on me that hit me.
no u said u can only survive one then u wud be rolecrushed for a cycle or smth

shudnt be able to survive 3+ like u claim

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Mango - Muugen > Arondight > Zem > Rhea > Jinri > Rhea
Fuji - Muugen > Zemmi > Muugen > Zem > Rhea
Flowa - Muugen > Borto > Muugen > Zemmi > Muugen > Zem > Ratchet > Jinri > Rhea > Jinri > Rhea
Ultra - Muugen > Ratchet > Zemmi > Muugen > Ratchet > Jinri > Rhea > Flower > Jinri > Rhea
Gram - Zemmi > Ultra > Ryu > Zem > Jinri > Rhea
Lind - Muugen > borto > Rhea
Nick - Muugen > Ratchet > Rhea
Prof - Ultra > Ratchet > Rhea

Ekko - Muugen > Ratchet > Rhea
Underworld Broker - Rej > Rhea
Juliet - Nick > Rhea
Naomi - Rhea > Nick > Rhea
Nana - Rhea
Yae - Rhea

@Xlaw did u explain why u targeted nick specifically with the rb? sry if i missed it
I guess I've already give my reason multiple time..

I got notice from Nova that Actions will lock in 30 min. And that time was already over .

I was reading dp at some time last day..Didn't read much tho.. Because I was on pages where everyone were talking about MCU movie..And I felt like not to waste my time on that shit..
I picked targets among players who were talking off topic .Nick specifically because at DP1 someone said they sus him.
Other was Gram because of gut feeling..

I might have choose different target if wasn't novas notification.
Also I didn't knew Nick was the one who lead Rhea wagon.. Otherwise I would have gift him instead..

Sorry, I was referring to your name being put out there as a scum read several times without any strong push behind it with the term "floating". It wasn't a descriptor of your play. Though, I must say, it feels like you show up, say this and that, and then go again, without having left much of a mark. In that sense, I guess "floating" wouldn't be an unfair word to use to describe your play, but that wasn't the intent, anyway.

To get to the point, I was asking you wha your thoughts were on being a fairly-common scum read? And from there, your thoughts on the people who espouse the belief that you're scum.
Well that what happens when u have exams going on and work, I dont have much time to backread and i do sometimes before sleeping but at least I am still doing my stuff in this game and posting
And for other scum reads on me it is been lame so far it is either the discord dumb af thing or bc being busy make u automatically bad, no actual shit or questions were made just some players that made their mind or whatever

Like ok I am sorry I have life outside mafia and just wanna play this game while chilling

I might comeback later tonight

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I guess I've already give my reason multiple time..

I got notice from Nova that Actions will lock in 30 min. And that time was already over .

I was reading dp at some time last day..Didn't read much tho.. Because I was on pages where everyone were talking about MCU movie..And I felt like not to waste my time on that shit..
I picked targets among players who were talking off topic .Nick specifically because at DP1 someone said they sus him.
Other was Gram because of gut feeling..

I might have choose different target if wasn't novas notification.
Also I didn't knew Nick was the one who lead Rhea wagon.. Otherwise I would have gift him instead..
so a lack of reading excuse
i can relate but idk how belivable that will be

if u and zem didnt do the kill the maf has an invisible killer

Status
Not open for further replies.