Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Wdym floating my thoughts are clear about who i sused and who not and the only thing stopped me from lynching my next suspect was this xlaw/zemmi thing bc it is interesting
Sorry, I was referring to your name being put out there as a scum read several times without any strong push behind it with the term "floating". It wasn't a descriptor of your play. Though, I must say, it feels like you show up, say this and that, and then go again, without having left much of a mark. In that sense, I guess "floating" wouldn't be an unfair word to use to describe your play, but that wasn't the intent, anyway.

To get to the point, I was asking you wha your thoughts were on being a fairly-common scum read? And from there, your thoughts on the people who espouse the belief that you're scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Thing is, Lind, you're lock Town for me now. But if you don't know Ekko's rolesheet and if it's not a Mason chat he could be the one lying here while Empress Zem and you are both genuine.

Never fear.
Hmm. For now I don't think I'll focus on him since he gives my role benefits. But I'll figure this out in sometimes. My role can help me as well with that. Thing is, I don't know which mafia starts a neighbor chat at the beginning of Day 1 and does all this for me.

I've asked him couple of times and he seems genuine for now. Even at worst I think he can only be an indie.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I mean it's possible Nick was rb immune. I also need your help with some clarification from a coaching side. How does an rb function in this type of game with multiple abilities? Does it stop only one or all?
A role block should prevent the target from taking action, which will apply to all abilities. If some abilities cannot be blocked, they would still work, and all those that can be blocked, would be.

Hmm. For now I don't think I'll focus on him since he gives my role benefits. But I'll figure this out in sometimes. My role can help me as well with that. Thing is, I don't know which mafia starts a neighbor chat at the beginning of Day 1 and does all this for me.

I've asked him couple of times and he seems genuine for now. Even at worst I think he can only be an indie.
There's already a Town role with a Neighbour chat at the start of D1 with benefits, Lind...you don't think scum can have a twisted version of this?

Never give up!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
There's already a Town role with a Neighbour chat at the start of D1 with benefits, Lind...you don't think scum can have a twisted version of this?

Never give up!
It could. This was the first thing that came to mind. I did not open up until all the benefits started coming to me. Slowly I've begun to trust him.

If you are right, I'll get to know in 2 cycles. His whole role.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž

so you were that much certain zem tanked a kill just cause ekko said and didn't even consider other possibilities??

Status
Not open for further replies.