Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Well to be honest I don't think it's a good part to claim but I can restore someone lost ability so if we have someone I can target them but it will take a phase

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
On fluffy d0 as well :giogio:

Anyway since a lot of ppl asked I will claim

Anyway I have thought about this and bc at this point no one will believe shit if i don't claim and they have the right

Ok I am town and my role is daddy thanos :catsweat::catblush:

my abilities is that i am immune to role crush

Also one passive make my lynch fails if 3 scums or more on it

I have an ability that lemme target player learn their role name and i will be immune of their actions

About the stones the more I gain the more abilities i will get

Stones are located in abyss or posts and i have been searching for them in players
Oh wow. Wait so you did you use an artifact or an ability to absorb the "next harmful action that hits you"?

On fluffy d0 as well :giogio:

Anyway since a lot of ppl asked I will claim

Anyway I have thought about this and bc at this point no one will believe shit if i don't claim and they have the right

Ok I am town and my role is daddy thanos :catsweat::catblush:

my abilities is that i am immune to role crush

Also one passive make my lynch fails if 3 scums or more on it

I have an ability that lemme target player learn their role name and i will be immune of their actions

About the stones the more I gain the more abilities i will get

Stones are located in abyss or posts and i have been searching for them in players
till you accomplish your dream I will never vote against you
lets meet at the sunset .

I won't be surprise if your wincon is to eliminate half of the players
Literally flavour in this game means no shit
Oh wow. Wait so you did you use an artifact or an ability to absorb the "next harmful action that hits you"?
It was an artifact
And i said it was non harmful not harmful and it was copied so I still have the protect shot
That i can use it on anyone

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Literally flavour in this game means no shit

It was an artifact
And i said it was non harmful not harmful and it was copied so I still have the protect shot
That i can use it on anyone
Sorry I missed the "non - harmful" in my post. So your claim is:
- Thanos who gets more powerful from gather stones.
- Your lynch will always fail if 3 or more scums are on it.
- You are role crush immune and you can target someone and learn their role name and you'll be immune to it.

You survived the super kill because your artifact absorbed a protect on you from night 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.