Status
Not open for further replies.
On fluffy d0 as well :giogio:

Anyway since a lot of ppl asked I will claim

Anyway I have thought about this and bc at this point no one will believe shit if i don't claim and they have the right

Ok I am town and my role is daddy thanos :catsweat::catblush:

my abilities is that i am immune to role crush

Also one passive make my lynch fails if 3 scums or more on it

I have an ability that lemme target player learn their role name and i will be immune of their actions

About the stones the more I gain the more abilities i will get

Stones are located in abyss or posts and i have been searching for them in players
It looks like you claimed one active ability which is learning the role name. I checked to see what abilities has Thanos been using and he has been using 3 different abilities using it on ??? which looks like you are visiting players with 3 different abilities.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
thats interesting cause I got someone else's name instead
are you being controlled?
Not too sure about the controlling part. On D1, my action showed up without me using it. I think on N1 as well.

I just assumed I got controlled.

It looks like you claimed one active ability which is learning the role name. I checked to see what abilities has Thanos been using and he has been using 3 different abilities using it on ??? which looks like you are visiting players with 3 different abilities.
One is searching and one is the role one and the last one i won't reveal bc tmi

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
At the very least Nana's claim doesn't have as many coincidences as Xlaw's. The only coincidence here is her being protected the same night she used the artifact.

If she's really town with this role then it's very powerful asset for us.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
The problem I have with Nana's claim is that it's a very convenient claim to explain away why a lynch is failing because you could point to just about any leading wagon and say there are three or more scum on it. It's also not consistent with asking for a protect to come forward earlier - what was that about?

Also @Nana I believe you have several things left to respond to unless I've missed it somewhere.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
The problem I have with Nana's claim is that it's a very convenient claim to explain away why a lynch is failing because you could point to just about any leading wagon and say there are three or more scum on it. It's also not consistent with asking for a protect to come forward earlier - what was that about?
This too tbh. I mean how would this work from a balancing standpoint. Would it make her virtually unlynchable late game when scum are in a fair bit of control of the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.