Status
Not open for further replies.
The current plan is to lynch Nana in the council and you in the day phase. Who you gonna send lmao?
If I'm getting lynched...Then f* town..
I'm not gonna use my actions to help town..

I already used tournament ability...And helped town..
I regret gifting another useful ability to someone..
Town will benefit from it even if I die..
U guys don't deserve me..

N

Noctis

Were not, were the ones advocating for lynching her in council tonight, it is you who is worried about passives that require half the game to be voting etc
It's a misconception, I don't want half of the players to vote her. I just want the scummiest players to vote her. If I construated my post wrongly then I am saying it now that I don't want half of the players to vote her but lynching her in council is stupid if she's telling the truth, if not then sure you guys played safe but not really worth it.

do you have any reads you would like to share?
My general paranoia towards Flower is well documented, but I believe sufficient vouchers have been placed in her favor for her to be town. Still gonna poke at her tho, cuz its Flower

Those who have apparently survived super kills are of interest to me, especially Zemmi and Xlaw. I believe I am on record for advocating for an amped investigation Zemmi's way.

If I'm getting lynched...Then f* town..
I'm not gonna use my actions to help town..

I already used tournament ability...And helped town..
I regret gifting another useful ability to someone..
Town will benefit from it even if I die..
U guys don't deserve me..
Accept your death with honour, or make a better case elsewhere

These emotional appeals do nothing to advance your case

My general paranoia towards Flower is well documented, but I believe sufficient vouchers have been placed in her favor for her to be town. Still gonna poke at her tho, cuz its Flower

Those who have apparently survived super kills are of interest to me, especially Zemmi and Xlaw. I believe I am on record for advocating for an amped investigation Zemmi's way.
I never survived super kill..:seriously:
I used on Nana and they survived superkill

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

I tried to get them to invest the abilities I used at night and see who I targeted. Particularly the Ki Sense.

Zemmi has claimed she is Cell, a 3rd party already, win-con: unknown. no need to investigate her normally.

Faith, Barto Faith. I am only functioning based on my faith.
it's borto with an O

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Faith is everything, you have to put your faith in something. And if she's telling the truth it's a good try.

I don't know why you guys trying to be so careful
I think what Gram means is that when Nana survives a lynch, then her fate is sealed regardless if she's saying the truth or not. Though relying on investigations is a possibility, but it can't be relied on.

Status
Not open for further replies.