Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said.... I'm a baby
But still an executioner role, as is apart of said roles design.

Nothing Pro Town on the outset, inherently anti town by being and aggressive non vig role that tends to require at least 1 to 2 either townie's or town aligned indies to die to reach either your perfect form, or to win the game after killing "Goku"

You being a baby for your role does nothing to eliminate its threat to town in the long run.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So would you advocate a discussion for possible scums in council if Nana lynch goes through in council and she indeed has the passive of 3 scums voting her
Of course there are possible scum in the Council. I wouldn't advocate a lynch based on that, unless she fails to be lynched by the Council, and then later flips Town.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Nothing Pro Town on the outset, inherently anti town by being and aggressive non vig role that tends to require at least 1 to 2 either townie's or town aligned indies to die to reach either your perfect form, or to win the game after killing "Goku"

You being a baby for your role does nothing to eliminate its threat to town in the long run.
The thing is I didn't have a secondary wincon. My wincon was to find 5 androids. @Worst said he has a secondary on his.

So I don't see how I could have a secondary and not be told about it.

N

Noctis

Actually i have upgraded suggestion.

Let's vote for Nana now and then in council if she survives the lynch.

Right now we can force our scums reads(who are not in the council) to vote her and if she survives then vote her again in the council, if she survives again then kill her during the night phase, if her role flips to be true to what she said then we have a lot of possible scums and if she's lying I can only ask for forgiveness.

what were the win-con's for Cell in the games you have played?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Actually i have upgraded suggestion.

Let's vote for Nana now and then in council if she survives the lynch.

Right now we can force our scums reads(who are not in the council) to vote her and if she survives then vote her again in the council, if she survives again then kill her during the night phase, if her role flips to be true to what she said then we have a lot of possible scums and if she's lying I can only ask for forgiveness.
What are you doing?

N

Noctis

I am gonna need to ISO you, cuz prior to today I haven't come across any post of yours. but if all what u have been doing is just like today; we will have a boxing match
You won't actually, majority of the game I was sick so I didn't posted and after that I was out of mood to make any contributive except my scum read on Rej

Status
Not open for further replies.