Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I think what Gram means is that when Nana survives a lynch, then her fate is sealed regardless if she's saying the truth or not. Though relying on investigations is a possibility, but it can't be relied on.
I know that but what I am saying that if Nana doesn't survive the lynch in council and she's in fact telling the truth then the possible scums in council will get a free pass for a while and for all we know there are only 2 scums there.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I know that but what I am saying that if Nana doesn't survive the lynch in council and she's in fact telling the truth then the possible scums in council will get a free pass for a while and for all we know there are only 2 scums there.
Who said anything about giving a free pass? It doesn't prove innocence, it condemns.

I'm not sure whom to believe ...Everyone are flipping..
Except Zem
I'm more worried about whom I've sent gift today..
Hope that they are not scum...Because that gift was very useful to prove my innocence and for town too
Who did you gift

You need to be 100% open at this point, you have nothing to lose and furthermore, nothing to gain from protecting anyone elses anonymity

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I'm not sure whom to believe ...Everyone are flipping..
Except Zem
I'm more worried about whom I've sent gift today..
Hope that they are not scum...Because that gift was very useful to prove my innocence and for town too
You mean what you sent me?

My vote is on nana atm, I don't know why you're talking as if I'm voting you

Status
Not open for further replies.