Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is I didn't have a secondary wincon. My wincon was to find 5 androids. @Worst said he has a secondary on his.

So I don't see how I could have a secondary and not be told about it.
1: Thing is you're admitted non town. We can't take you at your word with that.
2: Hidden game win conditions I've seen before here on WG and even NF, hidden even to their players until they either got to a certain point where it became possible or simply just announced last second. Let alone in a game like this where Its 100% confirmed abilited are hidden from players at the start of the game and unlocked over time. Considering the near bastard Nature of Weebs on top of that we can't really rule either out.

Zemmi

GodMommie
1: Thing is you're admitted non town. We can't take you at your word with that.
2: Hidden game win conditions I've seen before here on WG and even NF, hidden even to their players until they either got to a certain point where it became possible or simply just announced last second. Let alone in a game like this where Its 100% confirmed abilited are hidden from players at the start of the game and unlocked over time. Considering the near bastard Nature of Weebs on top of that we can't really rule either out.
In any case until Novas gives me an Objective I haven't even been looking for androids because there is no point in it atm, because it doesn't give me any information.

On the other hand, I just want to live until Ekko is dead right now, until have something else to do.

N

Noctis

By advocating burning our lynches? Why lynch her today if she's going to be lynched in the Council? Is this a defence of Xlaw, Oreki?
I do think Law is a bad lynch right now but not totally against it but no, we are not burning our lynches. If you guys don't trust nana then she should be dead in this phase since she's lying(I am assuming that) and if you guys do that then we are only getting good info from it.

And then fortune smiled on you, and you got to be active juuuust when you needed to be. I wish I had some of your luck.
We have national holiday today...One lavender singer died , so government give us one day holiday to pay respect..
I'm active in afternoon because had to attend marriage function but parents went instead of me..So have free tine

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I do think Law is a bad lynch right now but not totally against it but no, we are not burning our lynches. If you guys don't trust nana then she should be dead in this phase since she's lying(I am assuming that) and if you guys do that then we are only getting good info from it.
Why are we lynching Nana today and in the Council? Explain that please.

You won't actually, majority of the game I was sick so I didn't posted and after that I was out of mood to make any contributive except my scum read on Rej
we will have a boxing match now then...

why Rej, mind telling me again?
Like I said

Tends to be an executioner role requiring the deaths of 17, 18 for a perfect amped form Goku and maybe 16 for a game win
why these numbers specifically :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.