Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, don’t except more tension after wano arc because chopper will improve mink medicine without drawbacks.
Every starwhats got health position to full health when fighting future enemies if chopper invented better version of mink medicine.

Chapter 1040: Endurance

- Zoro gets hit by the scythe and begins to feel extreme pain. The medicine weared completely off
- Franky appears behind zoro and sees the reaper. He carries zoro in his arms but the reaper is always following them
- Sanji gets concious again but cannot move, his body is at his limits. He tries to call zoro because he worries that zoro might die
- To Rooftop Luffy and Kaido attacks each other with series of fast attacks. Both leave black lighting behind their attacks.
- Kaido awakens and luffy uses Gear 5. Kaido looks meanacing like some sort of demon dragon.
- We see Akainu and Kizaru talking ''We should make our move too, we cannot lose face. But damn god ussop is there too. I shat my pants when I heared that.''
- We can see Akainus pants being dark brown, he shat his pants.

No break next week

Chapter 1040: Endurance

- Zoro gets hit by the scythe and begins to feel extreme pain. The medicine weared completely off
- Franky appears behind zoro and sees the reaper. He carries zoro in his arms but the reaper is always following them
- Sanji gets concious again but cannot move, his body is at his limits. He tries to call zoro because he worries that zoro might die
- To Rooftop Luffy and Kaido attacks each other with series of fast attacks. Both leave black lighting behind their attacks.
- Kaido awakens and luffy uses Gear 5. Kaido looks meanacing like some sort of demon dragon.
- We see Akainu and Kizaru talking ''We should make our move too, we cannot lose face. But damn god ussop is there too. I shat my pants when I heared that.''
- We can see Akainus pants being dark brown, he shat his pants.

No break next week
Last part is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.