As much as I want to be happy for Kidd and Law in the latest chapter, from a writing perspective it's questionable how they came to defy their own rules of their df awakening. They have been saying for the third time this is the last attack, and not only that, they have been KO'd and attacked repeatedly even when KO'd until BM dropped the magic word "going to rooftop" and they suddenly are up and fighting her.

Same with Luffy, Ragnarok KO's him, a chapter later he's up and fighting with his CoC coating, later on even outright taking a Ragnarok that hits harder straight to the head.

People always say "willpower" but if that willpower logic somehow equates to haki, then equates to Law, Kidd, why not Kaido, or Big Mom then and have them push through overpoweted attacks then, where's their willpower.
its questionable i agree but we can never assume if the awakening is only one attack or not or maybe its multiple attacks in the mode. Same as how katakuri and doflamingo could use multiple attacks in their awakenings.
As for luffy, even if oda doesn't draw it, its assumed that he's using advanced COC to block attacks from kaido. At least that is what makes sense since he wasn't able to block kaido's attacks at all before. So the underlying assumption here is that luffy is using advcoc to block.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB with multiple dfs + awakening+ haki would literally be at the summit of power levels in one piece.

Oda would have to either Nerf him to make more room for final antagonist like IM if he really is or has to come up with some ass pull broken ability for IM.

Either way it won't go down well with the community lmao

Can u tell me where the time comes from? :P Its just the time where the leakers wake up or did they say something about spoilers in ~4hours?
Im addicted! I need my stuff!!!
This is standard with @Lance_Dragonite. If Korean leaks didn't happen earlier, he always seems to post ~4 hours from now give or take.

This can always be subject to change weekly. But this is how it's been if the Korean provider doesn't initially leak the chapter.

Patiently waiting for Lance's short summary replacement and the usual more spoilers soon (24 hours) comment
:usoprice::jackcopium:
As much as I want to be happy for Kidd and Law in the latest chapter, from a writing perspective it's questionable how they came to defy their own rules of their df awakening. They have been saying for the third time this is the last attack, and not only that, they have been KO'd and attacked repeatedly even when KO'd until BM dropped the magic word "going to rooftop" and they suddenly are up and fighting her.

Same with Luffy, Ragnarok KO's him, a chapter later he's up and fighting with his CoC coating, later on even outright taking a Ragnarok that hits harder straight to the head.

People always say "willpower" but if that willpower logic somehow equates to haki, then equates beyond Luffy even to Law, Kidd, why not Kaido, or Big Mom then and have them push through overpowered attacks then, where's their willpower.
Kanjuro sucked up all the willpower of the enemy side, also how is Big Mom not pushing though overpowered attacks though, she was screaming from regular shock wille and just tanked that crater puncture stuff like a champ.

its questionable i agree but we can never assume if the awakening is only one attack or not or maybe its multiple attacks in the mode. Same as how katakuri and doflamingo could use multiple attacks in their awakenings.
As for luffy, even if oda doesn't draw it, its assumed that he's using advanced COC to block attacks from kaido. At least that is what makes sense since he wasn't able to block kaido's attacks at all before. So the underlying assumption here is that luffy is using advcoc to block.
At least Doffy and Kata have the excuse of being awakened users for a long time, so they have more control and not these stamina issues as Kidd and Law, Law had stamina issues even before awakening, with awakening even more.

And I get him pushing through but don't make it seem at least like this is their last effort attack, have them get beaten till their underlings beg her, only for them to get up and attack her like nothing happened.

Yeah I can see that for Luffy as an argument, wish this haki aspect gets explained more then. Wouldn't Kaido and BM block then the same way with their adv CoC similarly as Luffy? We go back to the issue of willpower, why don't kaido and BM willpower through these attacks like Luffy, Kidd or Law.

I think there will be levels to it. People still need to be weaker for weaker allies. It's not like Chopper's future opponents are all going to be Yonko level
Imo Jinbei Franky and Robin's Final Opponents are most likely YC level

Chopper and Brook's opponents will be Perospero level(Maybe Jack for Brook depending on how Oda handles him) and Usopp and Nami's will be Snack level

So... Which warlord is the ssg gonna defeat? oda has been hyping up the ssg for a while now so there should be a pay off.
They don't need to hype villains by defeating other characters. It's not like Kaido needed to go around doing this.

This is why I doubt Blackbeard needs to do anything to Shanks or anyone else, other than show off his prowess to Luffy. SSG will just be a hugely devesating group of scientists and we'll see what they do soon enough. Doesn't require them to defeat a Shichibukai to prove that they are above them