"Shanks was literally willing to fight all of them in thst doublespread, not just BB."

you mean with his entire crew? or are you just ignoring the people in the back? rofl

mate shanks entire crew didnt even get a classic introduction in the story , a number of them got their names revealed in an sbs
oda doesnt need to offscreen anything. I am telling you he isnt the final villain you want him to be. imagine ulti page one having their names revealed in an sbs before they get an official introduction in the manga its unprecedented.
if you think he is getting pluton then right now we have arrived at a contradiction

1. that blackbeard wouldn't need to do anything but prove that he is > luffy to be hyped .
2. BB is going after pluton implies he has and will do something to establish himself as the top pirate in the era .

and say he is going after pluton
you think he would just waltz to it ?
that strong people wouldnt be there to try and stop him and fail?
what pirate was shanks so concerned about he went to the gorosei

cant spell out luffy's mortal enemy anymore than this .

shanks isnt an endgame villain for luffy .
No that doublespread implies he was WILLING to fight any of them, Blackbeard and Marines. Then Blackbeard walks away after he singles him out. Then Sengoku ends the war.

And you don't know if he's not the endgame ANTAGONIST or not. We know zilch about the character outside of suspicious allusions to him not being all "good".

And that scene with Im really doesn't mean much lol. Clearly he's cutting up the 2 major pirates with D.s on their Wanted posters. Shirahoshi is also there, considering the Joyboy prophecy.

If anything, Whitebeard's speech entirely contradicts Blackbeard being the endgame villain:

Seriously, read what he's saying in order. He says Blackbeard will not do x thing that Roger clearly told him about, and he will not be the person who changes the world and takes down the WG. A lot of people miss this point communicated by Whitebeard.

I'm also not even sure why people think Shiryu will be Zoro's last fight. He's not gonna get multiple fights in the endgame, it'll be with an associated group, and considering Shiryu does not have a black blade, while Mihawk does, it's weird to me that people think Shiryu gives endgame vibes to anyone here.

I've never felt Blackbeard was meant to be THE endgame villain, it's just been assumed for years because of his powers and what he did to Luffy