Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy this some disrespectful shit to kidd fans though. Like seriously. Oda didn't increase his AP or anything. Instead he still had law contribute to kidds final attack and literally had an island level bomb with a fire demon drop on bigmom after kidds attack just to make sure she out. That's terrible since that literally shows that kidds AP as expected wasn't nearly enough

So Let me get this straight.

We need Law to internal damage Big Mom. We need Law to provide the AP to open up hole in Onigashima to Wano. We need Law to save the island from bombs and roaming fire monster. We need Law to stop Big Mom from utilizing free life span heal. We need Law to eject Big Mom from the island.

What do we need Kid for again?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

No Kid is alright by me I'm trolling

Kind of

YUGI BOY GOATED
Even if you're trolling a bit there's some truth there. Kid's showing was not particularly great tbh.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
I took the bet knowing Big Mom wouldn't be out of the story of course. I knew Law and Kid will just put her out of commission temporarily. That's what I meant by her "defeat". So, in my case, I count Big Mom as "defeated".

The bet was on a specific chapter number, and I thought that was a long shot. Turns out Pantheos lucked it out lol

For others, I think it's fair not to count this as a Pantheos W if they took the bet on Big Mom being out for good. I didn't.
I actually never cared who wins the bet. I am just here to troll :suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Oda has always sucked at drawing fights.
Oda was creative to some extent with Law. His awakening was awesome.

It's clear to me that Oda nerfed BM and didn't want her to go all out thus the reason why she fought like this

I am more disappointed with kidd. Most of his attacks were just bigger version of his usual attacks. Only at the end he fired electromagnetic gun.

His df feels like totally underwhelming especially awakening.
His awakening was but everything else felt weird. I expected Law to be using ROOM to swap Kidd with debris to get out of the way of attacks or to sneak attack Linlin. To swap away the homies for a moment and make it easier for them to pressure her. It's not mandatory or anything but I feel like Law's fruit was underplayed at a basic level and that the fight would've been more interesting with it being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.