Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro attacks from the rooftop — Cuts apart massive horn bigger than rooftop mountains
Sanji's beefburst — Sends Queen flying through many layers of Onigashima and far into the air defying gravity
Kid's "special" beam cannon — Needs multiple shots to break the floor

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Can we put this dude against Jinbe from now on? He's below the Monster Trio
the thing is kid is shooting bigmom who even kaido has trouble injuring her externally. Queen is far from what bigmom defenses are capable of. But i know where you are going with this ,she didn't use haki or else it will be even impossible for law and kidd to easily injure bigmom.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think BM’s down as a villain for the story. O-lin coming back is inevitable so they didn’t just “stall” her
No she isn't

If BM was meant to be defeated properly then oda would have done two things

1)he would have portrayed BM full potential as a yonkou. He didn't even touch half of it

2)Kidd and law would be finishing the fight and not some bombs

It's clear Oda is keeping her reserved for future to fight Luffy.

- Chapter 1,040: "Words that has no effect on New Generation".

- In the cover, Niji and Yonji flashback to when they were beaten by Big Mom.
Again?

- Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack. Then she tries to take lifespans from all those around her. But Law stops her.

- Kid keeps shooting Big Mom until the floor collapse. Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.

- As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"

- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.

So Big Mom went out with a bang (no pun intended).

I guess this also confirms that Big Mom will return in Elbaf?

- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.

Damn, Big Mom just pulled a Hidan here.

- Momonosuke tells Yamato that Zunisha is near, Yamato is surprised and asks if it's the elephant that appears in Oden's journal.

- Momonosuke: "Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!"

Joy Boy flashback soon?

- Break next week.

This is starting to getting good. Hopefully we get more info tomorrow or the day after.:steef:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think BM’s down as a villain for the story. O-lin coming back is inevitable so they didn’t just “stall” her
Yeah, that's like one of the only actions of course she has in store. I can't see her being contained by any entity in the world even after her defeat. She's either dying or going O-lin. She won't ever be a major villain anymore.

No she isn't

If BM was meant to be defeated properly then oda would have done two things

1)he would have portrayed BM full potential as a yonkou. He didn't even touch half of it

2)Kidd and law would be finishing the fight and not some bombs

It's clear Oda is keeping her reserved for future to fight Luffy.
No that doesn’t make sense, O-lin is permanently coming back. She even had her flashback of Roger, and Oda did show her full capabilities except showing aCoC on screen. The bombs are just a flashy nail in the coffin similar to how Luffy ends fights (Enel punched through a bell, Croc punched through bedrock, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.