Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid deserved to awaken ACoC
He went up against the red hair pirates so there was even a perfect tie in for him to get this ability

But no , I guess Oda would rather give it to a garbage irrelevant character like Yamato than Luffy's rival who he built up since the pre-skip. I would have been satisfied even if he wasn't Luffy's level. But Oda couldn't even find it in him to give Kid half of a W.

I genuinely have zero expectations for the rest of the series, if I even read past wano.
Luffy's rival is Blackbeard not Kid or do you think Oda would come up with Luffy's rival on the go while drawing a Arc?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Law - low top tier
Kidd - inbetweener
I don't think Kidd has done anything to be put in top tier level.

Zoro pre AdCoC feats against Kaido were far more impressive than Kidd

Law has been MVP in the fight.

Luffy is literally going toe to toe with kaido.

Kidd feats are lacksture. Just because after his PU he landed few attacks with some damage on standstill BM doesn't equate to him being inbetweeners.

Imo Luffy > Zoro > Law ~ Kidd is the hard reality.(gap is close though).

Oda will never portray Luffy being weaker than any SN.

Similarly, Oda will never portray two side characters over his two MCS who has dream of being PK and WSS.

I mean, I was at least expecting Kid to be the one to finish her off. I was even hoping Kid gets a one-on-one after Law's down. I even felt relieved when people made threads saying the same thing.
Honestly Kid did good. People just don’t give credit to BM’s durability and endurance because she scraped her knees once. She was only vulnerable back then because of her PTSD which was not present during this fight, therefore she had max durability

Also Oda gave BM the bomb, I thought it was reserved for Kaido and blowing up Onigashima once everybody’s evacuated. This just means Oda’s planning a bigger finish for him imo

I don't think Kidd has done anything to be put in top tier level.

Zoro pre AdCoC feats against Kaido were far more impressive than Kidd

Law has been MVP in the fight.

Luffy is literally going toe to toe with kaido.

Kidd feats are lacksture. Just because after his PU he landed few attacks with some damage on standstill BM doesn't equate to him being inbetweeners.

Imo Luffy > Zoro > Law ~ Kidd is the hard reality.(gap is close though).

Oda will never portray Luffy being weaker than any SN.

Similarly, Oda will never portray two side characters over his two MCS who has dream of being PK and WSS.
So whos stronger Sanji or Kidd ?
Theyre in the same tier

Status
Not open for further replies.