Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy can have a legitimate 1v1 with an Yonko and actually be at that level. This game with Kaido isn't a real 1v1. This chapter and Linlin's performance in spite of every plot rope holding her back proves that Luffy isn't on that level yet and won't be until he beats a Yonko fresh 1v1, no bullshit. Hence, her involvement in future arcs.
Luffy will meet linlin at elbaf with her new homie Kazenbou

Kidd is 90% going up to the rooftop. I'm near certain that he and maybe law will play role in Kaido's defeat. The people shitting on Kidd are just coping. His attacks are ~ Law. Linlin is Just that strong. Law looks visually impressive but Oda's intention is to make their attacks and contributions ~ to one another.

I agree, his attacks are visually lack luster but it's clear intellectual dishonesty to ignore that Oda has been showing that he and Law are ~ to one another.

Yamato momo and Marco is free right now . Maybe they will help Luffy fight kaido for a while to follow momonosuke tale .

Sanji vs CP0 soon

:stealthblack::stealthblack:

Zoro vs Shinigami
:milaugh::milaugh:

Linlin fans got to save some face
But if youre both a linlin and kidd fan
You need mental gymnastics for this chapter lol
Linlin was meant to be defeated in this chapter. Nothing wrong with that narrative wise.

But she didn’t get “KOd” like OP villains do. She just got BFRd out which is saying she’s coming back again.

More Linlin at the cost of a BFR without taking a KO? She’s not going to see stars like Kaido is at the hands of Luffy in Wano.

Oda loves Linlin so much he’s getting her throne ready for a third time again. :cheers:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
It's not that "I hope I don't have to see her again".
But having her as a main baddie for 3 arcs is simply way too much, considering all the other enemies we still have to face. Admirals, BB, Shanks, Gorosei, who knows who else.

I want Oda to be able to actually draw the end of One Piece. I don't want him having a more serious problem and fucking dying due to the excessive workload.

Despite the fact that I love Big Mom, I just don't think we have the time to fit her as the main baddie for yet ANOTHER arc. Ler her go. There are other people to fight. Move on.
The thing that most people can't accept or see is that Oda clearly enjoys drawing Linlin. He literally keeps adding new plot points to her every chance he gets. Sure he loves clowning on her but, how much fun he has with her character should be obvious with how involved she is in the story and whats to unfold. His best arc when it comes to pure creativity (and the best arc of the ts) and unique creations is her arc.

The admirals will be given relevance but, it won't be more than surface level when it comes to story and how well he'll flesh out their backgrounds and characters. They'll be a suped up version of the Beast Pirates who were there to simply be cool fights for the SH's with some minor plot tie ins.

Only Teach and Shanks will have any major exposition. This is a pirate Manga and pirates will take precedence.

Also don't misinterpret my take about admirals. It has nothing to do with Powerlevels. They'll be strong sure, but anyone who has hopes of Oda developing intricate or complex stories for them will be in for a very rude awakening. They're there to be strong opponents to be overcome by the SH's and Luffy's allies, nothing more.

Kid deserved to awaken ACoC
He went up against the red hair pirates so there was even a perfect tie in for him to get this ability

But no , I guess Oda would rather give it to a garbage irrelevant character like Yamato than Luffy's rival who he built up since the pre-skip. I would have been satisfied even if he wasn't Luffy's level. But Oda couldn't even find it in him to give Kid half of a W.

I genuinely have zero expectations for the rest of the series, if I even read past wano.

Kidd is 90% going up to the rooftop. I'm near certain that he and maybe law will play role in Kaido's defeat. The people shitting on Kidd are just coping. His attacks are ~ Law. Linlin is Just that strong. Law looks visually impressive but Oda's intention is to make their attacks and contributions ~ to one another.

I agree, his attacks are visually lack luster but it's clear intellectual dishonesty to ignore that Oda has been showing that he and Law are ~ to one another.
There is a below 0% Kid is doing anything on Luffy's fight after being declared the winner in Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight, the same goes for every other character that already got his fight.

Yes! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!" this is what I won know about, I can't wait until we get the full story of joy boy and his adventures and how everything happen in the past

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
He went up against the red hair pirates so there was even a perfect tie in for him to get this ability

But no , I guess Oda would rather give it to a garbage irrelevant character like Yamato than Luffy's rival who he built up since the pre-skip. I would have been satisfied even if he wasn't Luffy's level. But Oda couldn't even find it in him to give Kid half of a W.

I genuinely have zero expectations for the rest of the series, if I even read past wano.
Kid will be in the story till Laugh Tale.

Sorry but nope
He aint part of the handful of very strongest

AdCoC is a rare ability

Kml it's was clear he isn't luffy rival oda did good :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.