Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of ya'll so salty twisting the facts. Law (primarily) & Kidd defeated Big Mom. Law is crafty af, he knew she'd fall through the giant hole he created. :steef: Law the GOAT.

Big Meme is done. Finally, we can focus on the other battles now.

I know everyone is hyped af about Raizo vs Kukurokuju right? JK :suresure:

I hope next episode we get back to Zoro tbh. I wanna see the Straw Hats vs CP0 too.

Can’t believe BM is defeated after that but to be fair there wasn’t any realistic chance of Kidd and Law beating Big Mom.
It’s kind of funny that Big Mom took with her all the bombs and fire ghost with her through that hole lol.

Momo telling Yamato about Zunisha the nakama of Joy Boy will be damn interesting!! Excited for the lore!!

can’t wait for Luffy vs Kaido finale. Hope it’s a multi chapter finale instead of one chapter we got for Big Mom

Like here’s the thing right. I have no problem with the idea of a goofy yet scary Grandma that’s actually op as shit, this is OP right I have no problem with goofiness.

But the way Oda handled this character in the story is so fucking bad.

“O’Lin,” “mothering mode,” getting memed on by Jimbei, Robin, Queen, etc.

Why was she even in this arc????
Like deadass I’m starting to think Big Mom is easily the worst narratively-handled character in the story. Seriously, what other character is worse written??????

She coming back bro. Just accept it. She wasn't knocked out or turned into Olin. She coming back in elbaf
Didn't say she's not coming back. I said she's very likely not going to be an antagonist. She got defeated here, enough for it to not matter at all for Luffy.

I get her having relevance in Elbaf, her story there is tragic and can be really good if it ties into Elbaf's plot well or Rocks or Vegapunk.

Off the top of my head, we have Izo's confrontation with CP0, Zoro's confrontation with the Grim Reaper, Raizo vs Fuku, Hiyori's confrontation with Orochi, and Kaido vs Luffy.

There's also the WG and Zuneshia coming to Wano and the BMI pirates who are potentially around Wano.

Anything else I'm missing here?
:zorothink:
Jack's awakening, that's why he is the only calamity left in Onigashima
:jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:
:kailaugh:

Literally nothing changed this chapter except BM having another 5% HP for a dramatic moment. The hole and bombs were always for her.

Read what Law said "Your era is over". Not "Your era is over in Elbaf".

Off the top of my head, we have Izo's confrontation with CP0, Zoro's confrontation with the Grim Reaper, Raizo vs Fuku, Hiyori's confrontation with Orochi, and Kaido vs Luffy.

There's also the WG and Zuneshia coming to Wano and the BMI pirates who are potentially around Wano.

Anything else I'm missing here?
:zorothink:
Minor stuff, Brook and Robin should find the poneglyph, whatever irrelevant stuff the remaining scabbards are doing. Half of these plots can be resolved in 1 chapter, it's really just lore, what Zoro does in the end and how Luffy beats Kaido, Oda is running out of dumb gimmicks to stretch this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.