Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu blew up half of WB's face and took no damage in return and was rampanging on the battlefied while WB was DEAD :jordanmf:

Meanwhile LinLin got beaten by Kid and Law as stated by the NARRATOR :kobeha: :kobeha:

WINNER : KID AND LAW :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Akainu was hiding out from WB in the ground after realizing he was two shot material like Queen. :sighting:

Akainu better hope EoS Sabo don’t bring Morley otherwise it’s a stomp for them. :kobeha:

Then no one in one piece can defeat luffy.
I wouldn’t say that. Aka inu is still there and is a beast. I honestly don’t know what to thing of BB though. I feel like he is gonna cheat somehow but he also dangerous. As for the gorosei and Imu, im
Not gonna say anything. I know a lot thing that they are really strong. But I just don’t have any evidence if they are really fighters or not. So I’m gonna leave them out of this. My point is concerning big mom, she is physically weaker than Kaido, haki probably as well weaker than kaidos, and endurance is also lower. Her fruit gives her versatility but against Luffy who took kaidos attacks that’s not gonna help much. Aka inu has the strongest offensive power and BB can deactivate his DF by touching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.