Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midd's laser spam is his ultimate move?
I can't belive i'm saying this but i actually agree with @MonsterZoro
Sanji>Midd:sanmoji:
Come on man 🤣🤣
There is a bunch of characters who are stronger than queen and weaker than big mom and i am talking about only in onigashima.
Sanji barely defeating Queen who is a whole tier below big mom doesn't give us a clue of what sanji could do to big mom.
Kid and law were amazing seriously.
Oda has left room for them to grow and that's fine.
The only thing that bothers me is that gomu bastard, just how strong is he ?:josad:

--And BM's defeat is her getting thrown out of island and law/midd's victory

--She didn't got K.O.ed and lol to those who think BM is down after this ; you think BM will go down to bombs
It's the only realistic ways to show she's defeated. Oda should add in her homies got wrecked so she can't fly back up but in my opinion she's still alive and kicking and capable of still fighting but she's essentially been kicked out of the war.

Big Mom is getting mid diff'd by Luffy if she ever fights him :suresure::suresure:

No one cares about leftovers beaten in the previous arc
True! Also luffy and the strawhats get always stronger after the fight. The Luffy who left dressrosa is stronger than the Luffy who fought doffy. The Luffy that left WCI is stronger than the Luffy that fought Kata. And the Luffy that leaves Wano will be stronger than the current Luffy that is fighting and will beat Kaido. So he will kick big moms ass should she ever dare attack him.

This plot with Captive Mid is rly lame, yeah he can do lasers now as his ultimate attack, big fkn deal, welcome to pacifista level buddy.
Lets move of from mid piece and burry all this Mid build up even deeper than BigMom:whitepress:

True! Also luffy and the strawhats get always stronger after the fight. The Luffy who left dressrosa is stronger than the Luffy who fought doffy. The Luffy that left WCI is stronger than the Luffy that fought Kata. And the Luffy that leaves Wano will be stronger than the current Luffy that is fighting and will beat Kaido. So he will kick big moms ass should she ever dare attack him.
Then no one in one piece can defeat luffy.

Come on man 🤣🤣
There is a bunch of characters who are stronger than queen and weaker than big mom and i am talking about only in onigashima.
Sanji barely defeating Queen who is a whole tier below big mom doesn't give us a clue of what sanji could do to big mom.
Kid and law were amazing seriously.
Oda has left room for them to grow and that's fine.
The only thing that bothers me is that gomu bastard, just how strong is he ?:josad:
Honestly Law was amazing. Kid was not impressive in my eyes. And I say this again Zoro+Sanji would have kicked big moms ass. Providing that they actually work together. When they do they are an unstoppable force.

Status
Not open for further replies.