Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Its destructive power is too great...I think if he has used all his power,he would have drowned himself
Of course, Roger did not allow wb to use his power(My personal opinion)
We saw on Marineford that he can perform attacks that don't affect the ground he's standing on or just throwing a nibba in the air and crushing him there.

Sounds like a really Mid chapter.

Which is fitting as Captain Useless Mid is in it. Kid takes L's everywhere he goes

:milaugh:

Big Trash still around poor Mid fans.

What is Oda actually doing with the whole bomb plot? Feels pointless now if it was just to use them on Big Trash.

Yamato better now be on her way to fight CP0 or something otherwise you're going to see some real levels of copium from me.

@Pantheos

:holdthisl:
That Trash is going to be extreme diffing R.uffy with Awakening and ACoC in Elbaf that Oda told her to keep secret until then:kuzanshut:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In theory, where would Onigashima need to float above to make Big Mom fall thru the hole right into a ship with her crew knocking them off again off of the waterfall?

In theory, where would Onigashima need to float above to make Big Mom fall thru the hole right into a ship with her crew knocking them off again off of the waterfall?
The impact of her fall + explosion causes an earthquake that has them falling down the waterfall again

Status
Not open for further replies.