Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The wind changed, obviously I lost my bet!

Sad but true. But I accept my L, Congratz at my competitors, it was really fun!

i will open a Thread on Friday (to keep the spoilers in the spoilerthread) where you can post all your avys for me and I will wear them in the order posted, each 48 hours. Just wait for the thread, I am gonna mention you.

Do not send it per PM. It will get lost there.

i will open a Thread on Friday (to keep the spoilers in the spoilerthread) where you can post all your avys for me and I will wear them in the order posted, each 48 hours. Just wait for the thread, I am gonna mention you.

:josad:

Usually by feats even the explosion shouldn't knock her out. She can fuse with thunder and fire, Nami used a insane lightning thunder in WCI and she didn't got any scratch. The fact the fire+bombs should have such insane power,Prometheus could eat it. If Law and Kid attacks(island lvl+) can't knock her out,you damn can expect that a explosion with less hax power can beat her... in fact she could even used the explosion to powerup Prometheus...

Honestly Law was amazing. Kid was not impressive in my eyes. And I say this again Zoro+Sanji would have kicked big moms ass. Providing that they actually work together. When they do they are an unstoppable force.
Kid is underestimated my friend.
It's just he not looking as cool as law. He has been taking hits from big mom non stop for quite some time and he never stopped.
And his ap is up there with law.
I am all in when it comes to sanji+zoro tag team but king and queen are just katakuri and smoothie in my eyes and big mom didn't give a shit about katakuri's loss.
I believe beast pirates are more difficult to put down but the difference between them and BMP it's not that big.

Usually my feats even the explosion shouldn't knock her out. She can fuse with thunder and fire, Nami used a insane lightning thunder in WCI and she didn't got any scratch. The fact the fire+bombs should have such insane power,Prometheus could eat it. If Law and Kid attacks(island lvl+) can't knock her out,you damn can expect that a explosion with less hax power can beat her... in fact she could even used the explosion to powerup Prometheus...
Big Mom would be able of doing so many amazing things if Oda used and treated her correctly.

Usually my feats even the explosion shouldn't knock her out. She can fuse with thunder and fire, Nami used a insane lightning thunder in WCI and she didn't got any scratch. The fact the fire+bombs should have such insane power,Prometheus could eat it. If Law and Kid attacks(island lvl+) can't knock her out,you damn can expect that a explosion with less hax power can beat her... in fact she could even used the explosion to powerup Prometheus...
We all know she is coming back but haters are on copium right now
:myman:

What a chad :josad:

Ngl I was low-key rooting for you to win. That railgun should have been PW level. :josad:

Bet may have been lost but it's better to wait for full summary/panels to judge the ending of this fight

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Status
Not open for further replies.