Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People expecting BM to be the main villain of an arc again and fight Luffy now that we know we're basically entering endgame after Wano are delusional.

"But Luffy said he's beat her" So what? Luffy said he'd beat up Jack too.

Wano's length actually scares me for what's coming lol. You have 5x the characters (2 Yonko, Revo's, Marines/WG, Vegapunk/Kuma, etc) who are as or even more important than Linlin or Kaido. You have concepts like Rocks and Im that haven't been fully introduced. Factions like the Underworld or Level 6 escapees unaddressed. You have entire islands not visited yet. You have missing road poneglyphs and MIA characters on the side.

Like if BM is in Elbaf and Elbaf features anything more than her (i.e. Vegapunk or Urogue or Bonney/Kuma or Revos), that arc alone will probably clock at 100 chapters at least. Does Laugh Tale have a villain? Then it'll be decent length and not "short" like people expect. Lodestar? God Valley? Another island we don't know about yet?

And remember, if villains or characters aren't addressed prior to the final war (Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale, etc), then it ONLY makes the final war bigger.

Tldr: 5 years left was a complete and utter fucking lie lmao, even if you just tie it to Luffy's journey to PK and not the Final War.
I really don't think he would have the usual problems.
I think all out war scenarios are relatively easy to handle. You can distribute all those different factions on to the WG hot spots, where just a limited number of the highest ranking WG officials and Marines + fodder awaiting one specific alliance faction and then they just go all out on each other.
If Oda would now write how Mihawk vs the Marine fleets went down, he could easily put it into 4 chapters max. Or just take a look at Scabbards+Oden vs Kaido+King and Queen. Go into detail and you still only need like 10chapters for it to be sufficient, if those aren't main arc fights, where the protagonists unlock PUs and stuff.

There likely would be no damsel in distress themes, no "underdogs secretly working their way through the island's regime"-kinda plots. I can even see top tiers agreeing to switch to specific battlefields for going all out. A lot of very isolated top tier fights will most likely happen.

Then you also have to think about how the biggest, non flashback lore- info drops only take like a few pages to be fully covered. Like Robin reading the last Poneglyph or Vegapunk explaining the DFs' origin would just take a few pages each, even if those are two of the biggest mysteries left in the story.
If Laugh tale doesn't come with a conflict and they really just enter the island and find the one piece, it could last 4chapters and it would be sufficient for example.

Imo Elbaf could likely be the last arc, where one of those usual major underlying themes will still be prominent.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Grim Reaper is definitely linked to Enna.

Zoro is awake.

Brook being there doesn't make sense nor Oda would deliver on such fake hype just to portray hallucinations.

Enma is difficult to tame and often users who wielded it died (death). It's a death sword / demon sword and we have Grim Reaper in front of Zoro.

Zoro unlocked AdCoC and fed all of his haki/will power to Enna. Death God is the manifestation of Zoro's own haki channeled into Enma.

And, Zoro will recover quickly after this.

nobody says Kid is stronger, but he(and Law) canonically won the fight

She fell threw onigashima due to their techniques. The bomb hit her ultimately because of what they did.
But she was still in condition to fight after their techniques.

What defeated her was the added situation of Kanzembo + bombs. If that didn't happen, Meme would just fell down... and then come back.

There are still unresolved plot threads hanging from WCI, like for example: what happened to Fishman Pirates, will Pudding return Sanji's memories, what happened to Pekoms, why does Katakuri want Meme to be defeated, what's up with Juge, is Pedro dead or not etc. Just recently we found out that two of Sanji's brothers got captured by Meme, and there's big possibility that Fishman Pirates and Pekoms got captured too [trying to save strawhats' ass], what will Luffy do after he finds out? I don't know about Elbaf, I still think [hope] that it's going to be about Shanks, but anything is possible. I think some version of WCI 2.0 is possible with the strawhats coming back with full crew to save their friends.
And also is Pedro really dead? Not that I have many doubts :myman:
Post automatically merged:

won't happen , oda dont wanna disrespect kata as he would get one-shotted.
:fujilaugh:
A single Tatsumaki is already damaging Katakuri permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.