Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a meh to be honest but it's the best outcome for both sides. Oda put every restriction and plot device he can and chained it to Linlin's neck to make this "victory" believable. He tried his best to not muck up both sides but I think he ultimately failed Kidd fans unless he has something more planned for them in this arc. He has Law pulling out infinite last resorts yet, all Kidd does is gather up scrap.

I'm happy Linlin show cased her durability and tankiness and still needed plot bombs to "take her out" but, It came at the expense of Kidd and making him look subpar compared to law at each turn. I personally think that their attacks are ~ it's just that Oda puts in way more effort for Law's than he does for Kidd so it makes Kidd look awful.

I'm really sad for Kidd fans. They've gone years without getting anything and when it finally seems like they'll have their moment, Oda rug pulls them. He needs to show something in this very arc against someone like Kaido or maybe WG otherwise, he'll forever be "Midd" to most fans even if it's unfair.
yes....the amount of pulls Law did against bigmom is crazy while Kid has opposite portrayal which is a big letdown from Oda....Oda gave Kid only endurance feats....other than that he got nothing...even Killer got better feats....

What logical reason would oda introduce any plot with zoro and this drug if there wasn't going to be a pay off? Zoro the chapter prior we thought was already unconscious. If oda did not want it to be more than zoro coming back he would not have introduced the plot with the grin reaper etc etc.

If it's brook he is going to help zoro with some new ability of his devil fruit

If it's chopper he is going to find a way to heal him

If it's marco, he is going to find a way to heal him

If it's hiyoiri then we literally get to find out what she used to also heal the scabbards many chapters ago.

If it's simply a manifestation of his pain and he has to fight through it he is going to get a haki bloom but remain injured.

If it's him seeing kuina it's the same thing as what was previously stated
I think the most likely option is that this storyline will be resolved later down the line after the raid fails. And after Zoro gets to rest for two weeks, he'll get to have his rematch with Kaido.
I think people should join the raid failers, it's the only way Zoro gets to recover to fight again.

I think i'm gonna take another break from Worstgen for some time, i will come back if we get something cool about the Grimm Reaper or Zoro's backstory

My enjoyment of the series has really fallen off these past 3 years, i was so hyped for Wano during act 1, but now i can't stop myself from seeing all the cracks / PIS moments in the narrative, and talking about it with other people weekly just make those things even more highlighted
Same. I am now waiting for ZKK and that's it. Unless the post-Wano info dump interests me, I might take a break from One Piece for a specific period of time. It hurts to accept that Lolda does not care anymore. :catcry:

It isn't the first time I say it but this arc and battle really confirmed to me that battles and wars involving the Emperors and their crews would be far more interesting and enjoyable to see that the ones where they are opposed by the Straw Hat Pirates and their allies, and all the stupid plot armor, nerfdom and PIS that come with them.

My reason :

Marco fought big mom alone, 1vs 2 king and queen.

Vista fought milhawk without losing his sword. Milhawk > king

Jozu block milhawk sword slash without damage. If king try to block milhawk , he get take damage. Milhawk > wano zoro. Jonz is only commander made Kuzan bleed even it is sneak attack which Marco failed to make Kuzan bleed.

what was this bet? I.ve been wondering for a while.now why he's obviously zowo but his old account is still up.
Don’t remember which chapter. I think it is chapter 1037,

people are hyping for admiral or kizaru coming to wano. I don’t believe it . There is no admiral coming to wano.
Bur zowo guy believe it and made the bet with Joy D. MADS . I join the bet .

Loser get one month of ban.

B

Ballel

My reason :

Marco fought big mom alone, 1vs 2 king and queen.

Vista fought milhawk without losing his sword. Milhawk > king

Jozu block milhawk sword slash without damage. If king try to block milhawk , he get take damage. Milhawk > wano zoro. Jonz is only commander made Kuzan bleed even it is sneak attack which Marco failed to make Kuzan bleed.
These equations don't work, just look at the actual manga depictions. Vista is NEVER > King

Wait, noodlel just quit the forum for the trillionth time? :mihanha:
It's his 3 rd account here right?

I don't think I have ever seen an antagonist being nerfed and mistreated as much and badly as Big Mom has been ever since the end of the Tea Party at Whole Cake Island, it's really frustrating how Big Mom is not even allowed to use her power and is nerfed and dumbed down so many times and much.

Status
Not open for further replies.