Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No i say how silly the excuse is every time something gets disproven with it. This has nothing to do with personal opinion on ZKK or just basically saying Oda isn't going to have Zoro overshadow Luffy (again, not a "feeling" I have, just an opinion)

I literally agree that everything else Zoro has done this arc was merited. Fighting King, taming enma, getting conquerors, cutting Kaido.

What I don't agree with it the silly arguments like Zoro defeating death to start moving again (or something to that effect). "Every time" I talk about this, it's always pointing out the bogus claims on what Zoro is supposed to do to get him closer to ZKK.

If it's not the grim reaper, it'll be some other theory. That's the point I'm making. Grim reaper didn't exist until 2 chapters ago, then everyone started dick riding it as "ZKK PRECURSOR"
Forget about Death and other things, the point is Zoro killing Kaido as the most logical solution to Kaido.
It might as well be the real deal and explanation why Zoro goes off to kill Kaido. You act as you know it isnt 100%... lol
And you started counter-arguing "it isnt, it isnt...".

Your argument is Zoro is hallucinating which leads nowhere and is unnecessary.
The Grim Reaper argument leads to ZKK which is more logical than your opinion.
Nothing happens in Wano with Zoro for no reason, everything is planned into details.

Forget about Death and other things, the point is Zoro killing Kaido as the most logical solution to Kaido.
It might as well be the real deal and explanation why Zoro goes off to kill Kaido. You act as you know it isnt 100%... lol
And you started counter-arguing "it isnt, it isnt...".

Your argument is Zoro is hallucinating which leads nowhere and is unnecessary.
The Grim Reaper argument leads to ZKK which is more logical than your opinion.
Nothing happens in Wano with Zoro for no reason, everything is planned into details.
In your opinion*

And guys, stop strawmaning like 1 of 4 possibilities I've given about the grim reaper OTHER than him hallucinating cause of the drugs.

Good luck lmao. If it's anything other than leading Zoro to get up, what's the next argument?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
How is oda portraying kidd as luffy s equal when luffy 1v1 kaido
Split the sky and has acoc
Meanwhile kid in a 2v1 didnt even ko big mom
Luffy s portrayal shits on kidds
Has Luffy defeated Kaido???
Did Big Mom run a gaunlet like Kaido did?
Why would Oda let Kid outshine Luffy by giving him adcoc on top of awakening???
Also Kid doesn't need adcoc to hurt top tiers

Flip Luffy and Kid, nothing changes.

As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. Big is so salty this is what happen when you play with your food it falls over on you :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

lol Kidd feats is trash to luffy bruh it ant even comparable lol
kidd beat a yonko powerscaled as equal to kaido, with less help. even if its temporary luffy is riding off a lot of free hits kaido was just letting people land
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Kaido is gonna be the entirety of act 4 lol
more fights than that

B

Ballel

I once slipped on dog shit and shattered my ulna bone and dislocated my radius. Took forever to heal and my right hand was paralyzed for about a year. Found out the day I broke it that I was allergic to morphine and found out after my 2nd surgery that I was allergic to the Nickle staples in my arm which lead to an infection.

Really wish I had the ability to heal my bones as Big Mom did.
:sanmoji:
Rip mate :catcry:
I hope you're doing better now

Status
Not open for further replies.