Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
@MangoSenpai @Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @Zemmi @Fujishiro @Ultra @Ekkologix @Blue @Rej @Midnight Delight can you vote different random users?

Just for an hour or so.
What I mean is I need different Lynch wagons. So vote different users...

Thanks.
vote Ekkologix (placeholder)

:cheers: gotcha bro, I have to be one of the first 3 voters on a non-town wagon, so I will placehold here until something else happens, get em all off Ekko's wagon and then make them vote Ekko again so I am the earliest voter on Ekko, thank me later family

I have something to say before I go back to work

My action result last night revealed that both Ekko and Zem performed some sort of not so positive actions. Now, it doesn't mean anti town FOR SURE (Ya sort of third grade invest ๐Ÿ˜ญ) but this is something I felt like I should share.

I am not so active so you guys make it whatever it implies.
You can target multiple people with this action?

Tell me exactly what happened. I think I am missing something here.
Oh wait @Kvothe Kingkiller have u received any gift yet ?
Lynching Nana would have benefit town more (doesn't matter if they r town or scum)

If They flip scum then lynching Rej (jiggy) for saving them from SK by Council..

Next DP if my gift to kov wouldn't convince players of me being town then should have lynched me or ask me to SK scummiest player ..

Alas...I think I've give lots of read for town to tinfoil..After my Lynch..
Usually i don't talk this much
i assume it was sallu just off of the council's posts but maybe im wrong. Someone stole the gift though cause I never received it

Who knows. Maybe he did, maybe he didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.